Westeros Football League B

Whiskeyjack

NFL schedule starts on September 7th this year.  Here are our options for the draft.

Saturday August 19
Sunday August 20
Monday August 21
Tuesday August 22
Wednesday August 23
Thursday August 24
Friday August 25
Saturday August 26
Sunday August 27
Monday August 28
Tuesday August 29
Wednesday August 30
Thursday August 31
Friday Sept 1
Saturday Sept 2
Sunday Sept 3
Monday Sept 4 (Labor Day)
Tuesday Sept 5
Wednesday Sept 6

Please post here to let me know if there are any days that you definitely cannot make it.  I'll do my best to pick a date that works for everyone.  But if that is impossible, it shouldn't be a dealbreaker, since this is a snake draft.

Also, for those of you who haven't played in my leagues before, here's the setup.

Starting Lineup - 2 QB, 3 RB, 4 WR, TE, K, Team Defense

10 Bench

You'll see the full scoring on the league page once you're invited to the league, but the basics are 6 points per TD, .1 point for 1 rushing/receiving yard (works out to 1 point per 10 yards), .04 point for 1 passing yard (works out to 1 point per 25 yards).  And -2 points per fumble/interception.  The league is not PPR.

20 hours ago, Michael Seswatha Jordan said:

@Whiskeyjack, what site will we be using so I can make sure I am registered. Thanks. And, also thank for the invite and accepting me. Much appreciated.

No problem, happy to have you in the league.  We'll use Yahoo to run it. 

Go ahead and PM me your yahoo email address, and I'll send you an invite once I set things up.

After responses from Manhole, Michael, Jace, and Dracarys, looks like we're aiming for one of these dates.

Monday August 21
Tuesday August 22
Friday August 25
Saturday August 26
Sunday August 27
Wednesday August 30
Thursday August 31
Monday Sept 4 (Labor Day)
Tuesday Sept 5

With Jace and Dracarys preferring Aug 25-27 if possible.  I'd personally prefer something like Aug 30-31, but lets see how things shake out and how everyone else responds. 

Need to hear from Tywin, Rocksniffer, Dunk, Ross, and Lyman.

4 hours ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Need to hear from Tywin, Rocksniffer, Dunk, Ross, and Lyman.

My schedule is rather flexible for both B and C. I'd prefer to do the drafts on the weekend (or Friday night for B, since the snake draft will go fast). Labor Day also works. If we have to do B on a work night, can we make it start no later then ME's 6:30pm start time? 

17 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

My schedule is rather flexible for both B and C. I'd prefer to do the drafts on the weekend (or Friday night for B, since the snake draft will go fast). Labor Day also works. If we have to do B on a work night, can we make it start no later then ME's 6:30pm start time? 

Yeah, if its on a weeknight, we can set it at 6:30 pacific, 9:30 eastern.

Will finalize this by the end of the week.

Archived