Westeros Football League B

Whiskeyjack

1 hour ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Knocked out another mock draft last night in preparation for tonight. Can't wait until Tywin loses his mind when I go QB/QB with my first 2 picks. 

There's nothing wrong with overdrafting QB's 3 to 4 rounds early as long as I'm picking right behind you. Otherwise you're a cunt.

2 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Knocked out another mock draft last night in preparation for tonight. Can't wait until Tywin loses his mind when I go QB/QB with my first 2 picks. 

You're well on your way to becoming history's greatest monster. 

8 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

I'm naming this stratagem "Tyrion's Crossbow" as it is guaranteed to knock your ass right off the privy.

More like Blackwater Bungle as it leaves ole Jace to scoop up all the skill position players that swim to shore.

i see ... time to talk shit...well then i shall just pass by and lift a leg to mark the best overall defense and the 5 greatest running backs while y'all haggle over some QB who will ultimately be throwing interceptions to my secondary...

...that is when he isn't getting sacked...

:smoking:

34 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Relax Patricia. You might want to win a few games before you start running smack. ;)

Win a few games?

Yo, this Motherfucker right here started a QB run in round 2 last year when he took Aaron Brooks 14th overall. Dafuq!?! We said "Yo you mean Aaron Rodgers?" This dumb ass goes "yeah, that dude on the Saints?"

1 minute ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Win a few games?

Yo, this Motherfucker right here started a QB run in round 2 last year when he took Aaron Brooks 14th overall. Dafuq!?! We said "Yo you mean Aaron Rodgers?" This dumb ass goes "yeah, that dude on the Saints?"

What's worse is it wasn't even Aaron Rodgers, but Cam Newton. But hey, I beat your ass in the playoffs, so uh, yeah.

ok i finally got some of this shit figured out...

lets see who is left standing ...

5 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Relax Patricia. You might want to win a few games before you start running smack. ;)

the fact that i gotta ride or die with her name ain't the worst that has happened to me... hahahahahaah but damn near

I don't feel horrible, but I don't feel like I knocked it out of the park either.  I hate picking right behind WJ!

QB - T.Brady, M.Stafford, A.Smith, J.Garoppolo

RB - E.Elliott, L.Miller, M.Ingram, D.Henry, S.Vereen, W. Smallwood

WR - J.Jones, D.Thomas, D.Parker, P.Garcon, E.Decker, J.Brown, T.Lockett, C.Beasley

TE - J.Reed, J.Witten

K - B.Walsh

DEF - Atlanta

Good draft.  Just went with best available and think it worked out well.

QB - K.Cousins, J.Winston (D.Kizer)
RB - D.Cook, D.Martin, K.Hunt (D.McFadden, J.Rodgers, T.West, R.Burkhead, C.Carson, Jonathan Williams)
WR - A.Brown, M.Thomas, A.Jeffery, S.Diggs (C.Hogan, C.Davis, R.Anderson)
TE - R.Gronkowski
K - K.Forbath
DEF - Buffalo

Really strong at WR and TE.  Also feel okay at QB with two backend QB1.  RB is the big question mark, but the value just wasn't there from the 3 spot in this draft.  Was going to take Hyde over Jeffery in the 5th, but he got selected right before me, so just went with the next guy on my board. 

In the end, a ton will rest on what happens with Spencer Ware and Ezekiel Elliott.  If Ware is out for a bit, then Hunt should be a good RB2.  If Ware comes back quickly, then I probably need to trade to upgrade the position.  Same with Zeke - if he's out then DMC has value for a while, but if he wins his appeal or takes it to court then it takes away another option for me.  Ultimately, hoping that I can start Cook, Hunt, + DMC/Rodgers for the beginning of the season, and then Cook, Martin + Hunt/??? later in the year, but we'll see how it goes.

3 minutes ago, Dunknegg said:

I hate picking right behind WJ!

Haha - the feeling is mutual.

If you want to talk about a DMC trade, let me know.  Or a Zeke trade if you want to send him to me for somebody.

Not sure if there's a match given that I need RB more than anything, but always open to talking things over.

Archived