Westeros Football League B

Whiskeyjack

55 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

I swear to God my WR corp is cursed. If you have Brandin Cooks or Tyreek Hill on any of your squads, trade them now.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-suspends-saints-receiver-willie-snead-for-first-three-games-of-regular-season/

Want to revisit trade talks?

greeting friends...i have returned from guarding my beachhouse from the bitch Irma...so i am feeling like a winner

...a winner in last place with no where to go but up...like sea levels, beware a sniffer on the rise!

ok i made some changes today and will list updated team, if i must...

...after my next cocktail

:smoking:

There has been a trade.

The Ruby Ford Rejects have agreed to terms with the Men of the Black.

Men of the Black will receive QB Carson Palmer, WR Jeremy Maclin, WR Kenny Stills, RB Alvin Kamara, RB Jaquizz Rodgers

Ruby Ford Rejects will receive WR Mike Evans, WR Dante Moncrief, WR Kenny Britt, RB Isiah Crowell, TE Austin Hooper

7 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

greeting friends...i have returned from guarding my beachhouse from the bitch Irma...so i am feeling like a winner

...a winner in last place with no where to go but up...like sea levels, beware a sniffer on the rise!

ok i made some changes today and will list updated team, if i must...

...after my next cocktail

:smoking:

Shit, I missed this. How's the place? Glad you're ok and able to post, if nothing else.

26 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

There has been a trade.

The Ruby Ford Rejects have agreed to terms with the Men of the Black.

Men of the Black will receive QB Carson Palmer, WR Jeremy Maclin, WR Kenny Stills, RB Alvin Kamara, RB Jaquizz Rodgers

Ruby Ford Rejects will receive WR Mike Evans, WR Dante Moncrief, WR Kenny Britt, RB Isiah Crowell, TE Austin Hooper

That trade is hilariously bad for Michael.  

I know Yahoo isn't everything, but like.....it literally projects him to lose 117 points in that deal.  :lol:

On 9/14/2017 at 11:54 PM, Pony Queen Jace said:

Shit, I missed this. How's the place? Glad you're ok and able to post, if nothing else.

thanks, all is well

On 9/15/2017 at 0:09 PM, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Have you guys seen Jace's new commercial?

:lmao:

Archived