Westeros Football League B

Whiskeyjack

yeah i might be ranked tenth right now...but we shall see when Brees is throwing for 5000 yds...

and my 1 and 2 kickers...and 1 and 2 defenses are putting your top of the line running backs and wide receivers to shame...

bbbbwwwuuuuaaaahhhhhhhhhh :devil:

gotta always beware an under-dawg...

:smoking:

K, the Otisburg Yambags are constructed as follows...

QB) M. Ryan, D. Carr and P. Mahomes

WR) B. Cooks, Tyreek Hill, J. Edelman (first casualty of the season) W. Snead, C. Meredith, S. Shepard, K. White

RB) D. Johnson, M. Lynch, L. Blount, Charcandrick West, G. Bernard

TE) D. Walker, J. Cook

K) S. Janikowski, M. Prater

Def) NE, NYG, Jax

/I ain't even mad. Had the 1st pick in the draft though.

winning roster...

qb...brees and siemian

wr...crabtree, matthews-ten, britt, matthews-buf, gabriel, conley, woods

rb...peterson, gore, lacy, riddick, thompson

te...kelce, olsen, thomas, howard

k...bryant, tucker

def...chiefs, denver  :devil:

:smoking:

QB - A.Rodgers, C.Newton (S.Bradford)

WR - A.Cooper, L.Fitzgerald, J.Landry, D.Jackson (A.Thielen, C.Kupp, T.Ginn, K. Golladay)

RB - J.Ajayi, J.Howard, C.Anderson (J.Stewart, T.Rawls, J.Williams)

TE - Z.Ertz (J.James)

Def - Minnesota (Philly)

Happy overall with the team. The WR corps and TE are the weakest positions especially after WR1. The WR at least has a decent amount of depth (though not incresibly talented depth maybe) and a couple players who've been showing well during preseason.

18 minutes ago, Michael Seswatha Jordan said:

Sorry bout missing draft....yea, no excuses I just fell asleep with my little one. Sure, don't hurt your guys feelings. Even though, it ain't that bad a team. 

No worries. Post up your team here! @Tywin et al.! @Pony Queen Jace! Shake off the hangovers and post your squads!

1 hour ago, Michael Seswatha Jordan said:

Sorry bout missing draft....yea, no excuses I just fell asleep with my little one. Sure, don't hurt your guys feelings. Even though, it ain't that bad a team. 

Redeem yourself in my Westeros Warpups league.

58 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

No worries. Post up your team here! @Tywin et al.! @Pony Queen Jace! Shake off the hangovers and post your squads!

Hangover? HA! That's just lazyness.

QB- Russell Wilson, Carson Palmer (Jay Cutler, Jared Goff, )

RB- Shady McCoy, Melvin Gordon, Christian McCaffery (Joe Mixon, Matt Forte, Marlon Mack)

WR- Allen Robinson, Sammy Watkins, Golden Tate, Tyrell Williams (Jeremy Maclin, Marvin Jones Jr., Kenny Stills, Josh Doctson)

TE- Hunter Henry (Coby Fleener)

K- Mason Crosby

Defense- Baltimore

I'm pretty happy with this one. I got a premier QB and all of my RB's are the best offensive option on their team, hopefully that bears out over the course of the season. Marlon Mack could really be my treasure as the Colts can't pass the ball (sorry, T.Y.) and Frank Gore won't be effective, I think he becomes defacto RB1 by mid October, it doesn't even matter if he's actually good, there's just nobody else. Forte should get a healthy 25 touches a game at 3.5 a clip once Bilal Powell is exposed.  Joe Mixon is better than Hill or Bernard. McCaffery is my biggest reach, as I do not trust the Panthers' staff to use him effectively, Shady is the only good player on his team. Lots of screens in his future.

As for WR, I got a LOT of my coveted late rounders that I wanted. Golden Tate is a fantasy #1 in my opinion, Tyrell Williams is going to be a stud, I like Allen Robinson's garbage time potential. Marvin Jones jr could be a solid #3 or 4 option this year while Doctson has potential. Watkins and Maclin are flyer projects I like while Kenny Stills is a combo piece with Cutler should they be playing a truly horrific defense that can't defend the deep ball.

Hunter Henry is gudz.

All in all, I like this team. Good depth everywhere that I can futz around with for favorable matchups and with players like Fleener, Stills, and Cutler I think you can do worse than their ilk for one game options that you can pray have a big day.

@Manhole Eunuchsbane

My revised team.

QB - K.Cousins, J.Winston (D.Kizer)
RB - D.Cook, D.Martin, K.Hunt (D.McFadden, J.Rodgers, S.Ware, R.Burkhead, C.Carson, Jonathan Williams)
WR - A.Brown, M.Thomas, D.Baldwin, A.Jeffery (C.Hogan, C.Davis, R.Anderson)
TE - R.Gronkowski
K - K.Forbath
DEF - Buffalo

Feel like I've lost some RB depth, in trading a starter who could have been an RB3 option for an injured player.  But at the same time, it allowed me to secure the KC backfield, no matter what happens when Ware comes back (unless somebody else somehow steals the job).  And its a small step up at WR.

2 hours ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

QB- Russell Wilson, Carson Palmer (Jay Cutler, Jared Goff, )

RB- Shady McCoy, Melvin Gordon, Christian McCaffery (Joe Mixon, Matt Forte, Marlon Mack)

WR- Allen Robinson, Sammy Watkins, Golden Tate, Tyrell Williams (Jeremy Maclin, Marvin Jones Jr., Kenny Stills, Josh Doctson)

TE- Hunter Henry (Coby Fleener)

K- Mason Crosby

Defense- Baltimore

I'm pretty happy with this one. I got a premier QB and all of my RB's are the best offensive option on their team, hopefully that bears out over the course of the season. Marlon Mack could really be my treasure as the Colts can't pass the ball (sorry, T.Y.) and Frank Gore won't be effective, I think he becomes defacto RB1 by mid October, it doesn't even matter if he's actually good, there's just nobody else. Forte should get a healthy 25 touches a game at 3.5 a clip once Bilal Powell is exposed.  Joe Mixon is better than Hill or Bernard. McCaffery is my biggest reach, as I do not trust the Panthers' staff to use him effectively, Shady is the only good player on his team. Lots of screens in his future.

As for WR, I got a LOT of my coveted late rounders that I wanted. Golden Tate is a fantasy #1 in my opinion, Tyrell Williams is going to be a stud, I like Allen Robinson's garbage time potential. Marvin Jones jr could be a solid #3 or 4 option this year while Doctson has potential. Watkins and Maclin are flyer projects I like while Kenny Stills is a combo piece with Cutler should they be playing a truly horrific defense that can't defend the deep ball.

Hunter Henry is gudz.

All in all, I like this team. Good depth everywhere that I can futz around with for favorable matchups and with players like Fleener, Stills, and Cutler I think you can do worse than their ilk for one game options that you can pray have a big day.

@Manhole Eunuchsbane

Yeah, I have to revise my opinion on RB strength. You have the best threesome of backs overall, methinks. And nice trade by WJ. I think that makes him a bit stronger.

7 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Yeah, I have to revise my opinion on RB strength. You have the best threesome of backs overall, methinks. And nice trade by WJ. I think that makes him a bit stronger.

Thanks. I like lynch but your 3rd option is concerning to me.

18 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Yeah, my 3rd option is very sketchy, and I have nothing to back him up with. Will have to hope for a good waiver wire grab or start working a trade, methinks.

I've heard recently that Matt Forte and Joe Mixon are available for RB needy teams.

Archived