Westeros Football League C

Whiskeyjack

32 minutes ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Seems like a really good trade for Mcbigski.

I think it works for both of us. I had Lynch riding the pine, so I was heavy at RB. Bradford might be just a one off, but even if he is, he's a better piece than Glennon. And Snead becomes my best WR3 as soon as he comes off suspension. 

/And to be honest, I didn't like what I saw from Murray on Sunday. Lynch had more burst and was harder to take down.

20 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

I think it works for both of us. I had Lynch riding the pine, so I was heavy at RB. Bradford might be just a one off, but even if he is, he's a better piece than Glennon. And Snead becomes my best WR3 as soon as he comes off suspension. 

/And to be honest, I didn't like what I saw from Murray on Sunday. Lynch had more burst and was harder to take down.

Yeah, I agree on a lot of those points.  Think Murray looks slow and the Vikings offense looked pretty good, so maybe Bradford can be a solid QB2 this year.  He definitely has some weapons.

But given the state of RB this year, and how good Murray was last season, pretty sure you could have gotten more.

Anyway, doesn't matter - if you're happy with it, then cool.

2 minutes ago, Whiskeyjack said:

But given the state of RB this year, and how good Murray was last season, pretty sure you could have gotten more.

That's a fair point. I didn't shop around, which is usually a mistake. That said, I offered up Lynch earlier in the week to a number of different owners for just a QB and got no bites. 

1 minute ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

That's a fair point. I didn't shop around, which is usually a mistake. That said, I offered up Lynch earlier in the week to a number of different owners for just a QB and got no bites. 

The guy who just lost DJ might have been desperate. 

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Hey, I would have absolutely given you a Scott Tolzien.

11 minutes ago, Whiskeyjack said:

The guy who just lost DJ might have been desperate. 

:lol:

Hadn't considered that angle. I suppose I would've preferred Cousins to Bradford, but I do think Snead sweetened the pot considerably. On top of that, I don't think I've ever seen you make a trade that I thought you lost, so I'm a bit reticent to trade with you. ;)

Just noticed the tie week 1.  What are the odds of that with hundredth of points - around 6000 to 1 or so? 

Anyway, updated the trading block, there've been a lot of TEs getting injured, let me know if anyone has interest in Rudolph.

I'm not sure who I beat, but boy was that a nail biter. I was up 12 going into last night's game and he had the only active player. His player got 9 of those 12 points on first drive and I spent the rest of the night watching the game like a teenage girl watches a horror movie. Thankfully his dude did nothing the rest of the game. 

2-0

30 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I'm not sure who I beat, but boy was that a nail biter. I was up 12 going into last night's game and he had the only active player. His player got 9 of those 12 points on first drive and I spent the rest of the night watching the game like a teenage girl watches a horror movie. Thankfully his dude did nothing the rest of the game. 

2-0

Wait until you're on the bubble in Survivor.  MNF is so much fun (except when you lose).

• 3 weeks later...

Yahoo gave me the coveted F grade for week 5.  Thankfully the Yambags earned a D- in their losing effort.  I feel a little dirty winning this week with the 9th best score in the league.  Wilson and Dalton underperformed.  Diggs, Parker, and Powell all got injured and DeMarco and Keenan didnt do much.  And I played Garcon ahead of Crabtree, and Gore ahead of McKinnon.  Oh and meant to pick up a defense but forgot and started Houston for -3 pts.

Graham Gano was probably the bright spot....

On 10/11/2017 at 4:15 AM, mcbigski said:

Yahoo gave me the coveted F grade for week 5.  Thankfully the Yambags earned a D- in their losing effort.  I feel a little dirty winning this week with the 9th best score in the league.  Wilson and Dalton underperformed.  Diggs, Parker, and Powell all got injured and DeMarco and Keenan didnt do much.  And I played Garcon ahead of Crabtree, and Gore ahead of McKinnon.  Oh and meant to pick up a defense but forgot and started Houston for -3 pts.

Graham Gano was probably the bright spot....

My C team is luckless. Can't buy a win.

• 3 weeks later...

I feel slighted here.  I was asking Jace about Marlon Mack earlier in the season and now that I'm past my double QB bye week and have qbs to spare she goes and trades Mack for the Brockstar as her spot start this week.  Cutler and Flaccid arent fabulous (though I dig the autocorrect there) but if Osweiler turns out to be the best of the three this week I ll have to bow down to her greatness...

Archived