Westeros Football League C

Whiskeyjack

4 hours ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Expanded roster.

K thanks. Now I'm definitely going to push for a weekend/non-weeknight/non-late start draft. The last auction draft I did took close to three hours, and it was a traditional format draft. 

22 hours ago, Bronn Stone said:

Best option, Faceless Man training in Braavos and killing and assuming the identity of another owner.

20 hours ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

Well okay! Thanks.   

Do I have to pretend to be Jace now, as Bronn suggested in the other thread?

You will not find me an easy foe...

3 hours ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Okay, going to set the draft for Sunday, September 3rd.  Start time will probably still be late, but the next day is Labor Day so hopefully not an issue for people.  Thinking 9 p.m. eastern, 6 p.m. pacific right now.

Works for me.

6 hours ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Okay, going to set the draft for Sunday, September 3rd.  Start time will probably still be late, but the next day is Labor Day so hopefully not an issue for people.  Thinking 9 p.m. eastern, 6 p.m. pacific right now.

Perfect. 

Draft time is set. 

Everyone who was in Westeros C last year should automatically be back in - brian, mudguard, mcbigski, bronn, and pyro.  Let me know if you aren't.

Also sent invites to jaxom, bluray, tywin, and week.  Give me a heads up if you didn't get one.  I used email addresses that you had used in other leagues we've been in together.

5 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

The King's Landing Cullers are ready to dominate!

@Whiskeyjack, is there a rules section on the site? Trying to get an idea on how much I have to spend and the format for the auction. 

There's a "settings" tab that shows the scoring and most of the other relevant details of your team requirements.  Scoring is mostly standard, except that passing TDs are worth 6 points and interceptions are worth -2 points.  Budget for the draft has been $200 in the past.

On 8/18/2017 at 4:35 PM, Tywin et al. said:

The King's Landing Cullers are ready to dominate!

@Whiskeyjack, is there a rules section on the site? Trying to get an idea on how much I have to spend and the format for the auction. 

Yeah like Mudguard said - the settings tab gives most of the information you need.

But basically its $200 for 2 QB, 3 RB, 4 WR, TE, K, DEF, 10 bench. 

You have to spend at least $1 on each roster spot.

Archived