Bring back Daario and the Second Sons

Farstrider

Now is a good time to summon Daario to Westeros and set him loose against the Lannisters and all of Dany's enemies.  The Second Sons can attack King's Landing and put pressure on Cersei.  The Tyrell gold will never reach the Ironbank.

With what ships?  Also, who will keep order in Slaver's Bay / the Bay of Dragons?  If the second sons were to return it would be on Cersei's side having been paid by the IB, which could be one of the betrayals Dany will know.  But I don't see it happening.

Daario and the Second Sons (Storm Crows in the books) would make for an interesting opponent for the Golden Company.  Daenerys needs to bring in more resources because Cersei will bring in more resources.  Dany had enough ships to carry thousands of Dothraki + Horses.  She has enough left to send for Daario. 

9 hours ago, Rosetta Stone said:

Daario and the Second Sons (Storm Crows in the books) would make for an interesting opponent for the Golden Company.  Daenerys needs to bring in more resources because Cersei will bring in more resources.  Dany had enough ships to carry thousands of Dothraki + Horses.  She has enough left to send for Daario. 

The Second Sons would be very useful right about now.  They can help in one of two areas.  Blockade KL and hold Casterly Rock.  The strongest fortress in Westeros is valuable even without the lion's gold.

On 8/7/2017 at 6:03 PM, The Coonster said:

Now is a good time to summon Daario to Westeros and set him loose against the Lannisters and all of Dany's enemies.  The Second Sons can attack King's Landing and put pressure on Cersei.  The Tyrell gold will never reach the Ironbank.

I actually think that Daario and second sons will be together with the Golden Company working for Cersei. This would be the betrayal for love mentioned in the books (but not in the show, yes I know SamTarly... :P  )

On 8/10/2017 at 5:11 AM, King Louis II (KLII) said:

I actually think that Daario and second sons will be together with the Golden Company working for Cersei. This would be the betrayal for love mentioned in the books (but not in the show, yes I know SamTarly... :P  )

You know you have arrived on a forum when others start pre-emptively making your argument for you!

On Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 0:59 PM, Widowmaker 811 said:

The Second Sons would be very useful right about now.  They can help in one of two areas.  Blockade KL and hold Casterly Rock.  The strongest fortress in Westeros is valuable even without the lion's gold.

Not enough of them to blockade KL and the unsullied hold the Rock

Archived