Death of the Night King...And stuff

23 minutes ago, Illiterati said:

I don't have a theory per se.  I do know GRRM has said that this story doesn't end the way we would suspect.  I just have a feeling that the Night King doesn't die at all and ends up being something less dark than we are led to believe by events up to now.

Hell, Planetos could end up being an Oz, someone's dream.  Bran did have a dog, after all.

Well, George has said the Others are very misunderstood, which makes me think they aren't this big bad evil like the White Walkers are portrayed in the show. I think the battle and complications with the Others in the book will be more complex and gray. The show simplified things and made them pure evil. There aren't enough episodes left to really get much more into their history and complexity. Especially if Cersei lives and drags that whole side of the battle into the last season.

On 8-8-2017 at 7:54 PM, Ugly Little Girl said:

I hope that Sansa's remark about Jon's heart stopping when he's reunited with Arya wasn't a lighbringer prophecy :wacko:

*removes tinfoil*

I caught that one too. I think there's something there. Perhaps when Arya And Jon meet again, Jon will be dying or dead (again).

Or maybe it it means they will never see each other in this life again.

Archived