Littlefinger and the Stark Children

Pandean

So I just had this thought while rewatching Littlefinger's interactions with Bran and Sansa (and I bet we'll have one with Arya soon enough)

So, I feel like he very much tried to test Bran's character and see what he could do with him and I would think that his look at the end of that scene and his quick hurry out of the room means that he thinks that he can't really manipulate Bran.

Arya however, I feel like he will and can push some of her buttons. Arya is smart and is aware Baelish isn't a good person but she hasn't interacted with him as much as Sansa has--she did have the interaction back in Season 2 but I'm not entirely sure how much that gives her to go off on. I do think he'll definitely drive a wedge--or try to--between Sansa and Arya.

Sansa is...complex. He's been giving her some interesting advice but I wonder how much of that advice is sound and how much of that advice is actually meant to hurt Sansa...

I don't believe LF will survive the Stark Trio for very long, but I think he'll probably take very different roles between them. I am curious to see what happens now. I believe the lone wolf dies/pack survives line was probably directed toward him.

LF wont be able to manipulate any of the 3 Stark children now.

Bran knows even more than Littlefinger now so Lord Baelish has lost his biggest asset (information) and having more of it than everyone around him.

Arya is already suspicious of him and knows how to detect lies from her training with Faceless Men. Besides, she won't even give him the chance to manipulate her with words. There is a small chance he could manipulate Arya through actions and getting her to respond a certain way, but even that is very unlikely.

Sansa just knows Littlefinger and how manipulative he is. She has also learned a lot from him and knows how his mind operates (though she isnt on his level yet). She wont just be his pawn anymore.

Archived