Should Tyrion resign as Hand...nominate Ser Jorah his replacement...and go north with Jon?

Jcat

You know at this point in the show Tyrion should go north.  And if anyone buys it carrying out his stupid plan, he should be the first in line.  Maybe he will fly one of the dragons, that are oh so obviously going to fly to the aid of Jon and his crew when they become surrounded.  And no I don't have any foreknowledge from leaked material...it's just so obvious what the writers are doing.

16 minutes ago, Jcat said:

I am not sure after last night's horrendous episode we can expect logical continuity from the show writers going forward.  Shame.

That particular scene really wasn't a big deal,  but yes,  overall,  the show has been on a downhill slide since they ran out of source material and began excessively streamlining the story line last season.  I've long defended the series,  but these last two episodes of this season may determine whether I come back to it for season 8 or just wait and hope we get a satisfying ending in the books. I'm not sure we're going to get one from these producers.   

4 hours ago, bb1180 said:

That particular scene really wasn't a big deal,  but yes,  overall,  the show has been on a downhill slide since they ran out of source material and began excessively streamlining the story line last season.  I've long defended the series,  but these last two episodes of this season may determine whether I come back to it for season 8 or just wait and hope we get a satisfying ending in the books. I'm not sure we're going to get one from these producers.   

I wish GRRM if he had knowledge of just how bad some of the writing has been this season could have staged an intervention.

I like that term 'streamlining the storyline'.  D & D have got the story unfolding at 600 miles an hour this season.  So fast the quality and meaning has bleed-out of much of story.

Archived