will jon and dany marry?

starklover

34 minutes ago, Talking Hodor said:

They're totally gonna marry, and the wedding is going to be fabulous! They'll name all their kids Jaenerys Stargaryen, and it'll be an outside spring wedding. Squee!!!

Seriously, though, that would solve their whole 'bend the knee' problem. No knees were harmed in the planning of this politically motivated, incestuous royal wedding.

There are, however, plenty of legitimate reasons why these two need never marry: 1. Jon's claim is stronger than his aunt's Once he finds out, he'll be asking her to bend the knee. 2. Thanks to his parentage, he's Ice and Fire rolled into one, suckas! 3. He said he'd never love again after Ygritte took an arrow to the face. 4. Long distance relationships are hard, especially without airplanes. Yeah, yeah, they have dragons, but have you seen the leg room and meals you get on the back of a dragon? Totally unacceptable. 5. They might just find that they get along as good friends or as family and decide against the incest roulette wheel. 6. Dany has some of that sweet Daario ass waiting for her in Mereen. She is still in love with him, remember.

Don't take for granted Jon's better claim..

Dany is not in love with Daario.. Watch the scene where she name Tyrion hand of the Queen

4 minutes ago, Styl7 said:

Don't take for granted Jon's better claim..

Dany is t in love with Daario.. Watch the scene where she name Tyrion hand of the Queen

I actually thought otherwise - she was never in love with Daario (in books she is, but in the show-no). he was more like sex partner (she just wanted him) rather than a real love.
During that scene she said she felt nothing when she was letting him go.

2 minutes ago, Gala said:

I actually thought otherwise - she was never in love with Daario (in books she is, but in the show-no). he was more like sex partner (she just wanted him) rather than a real love.
During that scene she said she felt nothing when she was letting him go.

I said she isn't.. Misstyping..

On 10.8.2017 at 6:21 PM, Wildling Queen said:

If by "the prince who was promised" you're referring to the Azor Ahai story, I think we've already seen three characters who qualify based on the idea that Azor Ahai had to kill the love of his life to become who he was.

Daenerys had to kill Drogo. Tyrion had to kill Shae. And Jon, in a roundabout way, had to kill Ygritte, or at least back a fight in which he knew that Ygritte would be killed.

The dragon has three heads, and apparently, so does Azor Ahai. :)

The prophecy demands a sacrifice. Not a killing by accident. + I doubt Shae being the love of Tyrion's life.

Archived