umm..where is ghost?

House Do'urdan

4 minutes ago, Ser Yorick Ampersand said:

Ghost is like Rickon

He will only show up when he has to die.

#ForTheWatchPlot

It's been 7 seasons mate

Chill the **** out already. He is not going to bring Ghost with him everywhere, especially not to the north again. 

3 hours ago, The Baelish Mockingbird said:

People need to realise that rendering fur on a Direwolf is incredibly costly. I would rather the budget go elsewhere than see Ghost all the time, save him for something special.

Go elsewhere like where exactly? showrunners need to realize that Ghost is a crucial character, just as much as the dragons.  With only 2 direwolves left, and one of them with her pack, it wouldn't be so difficult to have some scenes with Ghost. The writting turns more lame each episode, the inconsistencies grow and grow and now are as massive as the Wall... geez, I'm really sick of no Ghost

6 hours ago, LucyMormont said:

Go elsewhere like where exactly? showrunners need to realize that Ghost is a crucial character, just as much as the dragons.  With only 2 direwolves left, and one of them with her pack, it wouldn't be so difficult to have some scenes with Ghost. The writting turns more lame each episode, the inconsistencies grow and grow and now are as massive as the Wall... geez, I'm really sick of no Ghost

Elsewhere such as the big action set pieces of the episodes. Dragons raining hell is a lot more fun to watch than a direwolf tear someone's throat out.

Archived