US Politics: Locked, Loaded, Fired Up and Capitalized

Kalbear

So we've threatened North Korea repeatedly, threatened Venezuela, are continuing to threaten the ACA, threaten failure to increase the debt ceiling and therefore default on loans...

This really is the fastest collapse of the US and the world that anyone has ever seen. But Republicans got Gorsuch!

4 minutes ago, Kalbear said:

So we've threatened North Korea repeatedly, threatened Venezuela, are continuing to threaten the ACA, threaten failure to increase the debt ceiling and therefore default on loans...

You forgot gov't shutdown.

1 minute ago, Kalbear said:

Honestly, if the government shuts  down I'm not sure how bad that actually is with this government.

The problem there is most parts of this government you'd want to shutdown are essential personnel.  When you consider who the non-essential personnel are, it makes it all the more scary.

7 minutes ago, dmc515 said:

The problem there is most parts of this government you'd want to shutdown are essential personnel.  When you consider who the non-essential personnel are, it makes it all the more scary.

However, since Vlad Putin is now the official Personnel Manager of the United States of Amerika, what he says goes.  Plus, his little protégé Prezzie Wanna Be the Nuclear Prez, is behind Putin and his firing decisions 100% because now the savings on payroll 'ka-ching!' are just rollin' on in baybee, and it's all good.  

:pimp:

It's good to know where China stands.

BEIJING (Reuters) - If North Korea launches an attack that threatens the United States then China should stay neutral, but if the United States attacks first and tries to overthrow North Korea's government China will stop them, a Chinese state-run newspaper said on Friday.

1 hour ago, Kalbear said:

Honestly, if the government shuts  down I'm not sure how bad that actually is with this government.

It's not like they are doing anything aside from repealing what a black president put forth during his terms. This government is so understaffed it might as well shut down.

51 minutes ago, Nasty LongRider said:

However, since Vlad Putin is now the official Personnel Manager of the United States of Amerika, what he says goes.

I tried to convince people to vote me into this position. For I would've been a benevolent tyrant. 

Taco Tuesday would've been mandatory. 

30 minutes ago, A True Kaniggit said:

I tried to convince people to vote me into this position. For I would've been a benevolent tyrant. 

Taco Tuesday would've been mandatory. 

:crying:   My tears fall for a deep lack of Taco Tuesday's.  A humane policy, alas, never to be realized.  

7 minutes ago, kairparavel said:

The fragile white boys gathering in Charlottesville couldn't wait until tomorrow for their scheduled sulk and broke out the tiki torches tonight at UVA. They won't be replaced, you see. 

Absolute waste of time and effort by both sides. I truly hope no one gets hurt or killed over this ridiculous, symbolic bullshit.

2 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Absolute waste of time and effort by both sides. I truly hope no one gets hurt or killed over this ridiculous, symbolic bullshit.

Ya know, when I was in college I had very strong political opinions.  Karl Rove visited my campus and I actually ran into Paul Wolfowitz at an upscale market.  Still, my focus was on getting fucked up and laid.  (Ok, I yelled at Wolfowitz in the market - the SS guys didn't care and we actually had a cool conversation.)

11 minutes ago, dmc515 said:

Ya know, when I was in college I had very strong political opinions.  Karl Rove visited my campus and I actually ran into Paul Wolfowitz at an upscale market.  Still, my focus was on getting fucked up and laid.  (Ok, I yelled at Wolfowitz in the market - the SS guys didn't care and we actually had a cool conversation.)

Sure, I hope more of these protesters and counter-protesters get drunk and laid than get hurt. That would be cool. If that's all it is, cool. 

/So far I'm not seeing anything on the Googles regarding this, so I guess it's been peaceful. I hope it remains so.

These are not UVA students. These are the fuckwits in town for the Unite the Right rally tomorrow, where they will air their butthurt while wearing their best Fred Perry or Klan dresses. And the anti-fa who will counter. 

http://wtvr.com/2017/08/11/terry-mcauliffe-charlottesville-rally/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/charlottesville-readies-for-a-white-nationalist-rally-on-saturday/2017/08/10/cff4786e-7c49-11e7-83c7-5bd5460f0d7e_story.html

Archived