[SPOILERS] What did you love about this episode?

Wolves Die Young

1 hour ago, Wolves Die Young said:

Which scenes/moments made you happy, enthustiastic, excited, thrilled or invoked other positive emotions in you? It can be big or small things!

Remember this thread has no negativity or hatred, it's a safe place for us who want to share our favourite parts of the show!

The same things that make me happy about every episode.  Daenerys and Drogon. 

4 minutes ago, The Bastard of Summer said:

I loved the Arya and Sanas confrontation. But I didn't like Arya let herself be led by Smarmyfinger. I liked Gilly finding out that Rhaegar and Lyanna were married. Woot woot Jon is the real deal. I liked Gendry and Jon getting all buddy buddy. 

Yeah Gendry is a stand up guy.  I like the way he was all up front about it.  This will play much better when they discuss Arya and make things better when the three of them are together again.

R + L = J... seems like someone here would have figured that out before now :D

1 minute ago, Col Cinders said:

Yeah Gendry is a stand up guy.  I like the way he was all up front about it.  This will play much better when they discuss Arya and make things better when the three of them are together again.

R + L = J... seems like someone here would have figured that out before now :D

Not gonna lie I like lil Robert and lil lyanna possibly getting together. Always have. They would SO great together. They are both fighters they have history. So much in common.

24 minutes ago, lakin1013 said:

The make-up of the Fellowship of the Ring  Undead.  These are strong actors and I do not think we have seen them solidly interact.

I was trying to think what to call the Fellowship. Undead is good. And yes, that part was among the better stuff this episode. 

Other stuff I liked:

Gendry came back, finally. But I didn't like other stuff related to him (the hammer)

Dany-Jorah reunion was touching.

I liked the meeting between Tyrion and Jaime, and Bronn's involvement.

There were a few times I found myself genuinely smiling in this episode. BUT some of those times were simultaneous "YUCK" feeling in my guts.  So I will name them and distinguish:

1) Drogon and Jon.  It was "cool" but still was a saccharine diabetic coma.  And during the moment (if anyone says Drogon "smiled" you will get banned from here) it forced me to begin to hate how long this Jon Targaryen thing is being drawn out.  It's becoming annoying.

2) Gilly reads about "Rag-Ar"'s marriage annulment in Dorne and "replacement" marriage.  This tickled me but then for the same reason above, they are now throwing the most ardent fans easter eggs about this.................. WE DON'T NEED THEM.  That was not for new watchers, they don't know what a "Rag-Ar" is!

3) Arya V Sansa.  THIS WAS A GENUINE MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OMG see for everyone that has been upset with me and your hateful messages about my POV toward Sansa, well, Arya just called her out.  Sansa wants power.  She always has.  I thought maybe she had changed from believing herself ABOVE Jon as a "bastard" - she constantly and always referred to him as her "bastard brother" and now she is BEHIND him and doesn't want to be.

OMFG did Arya just tickle the shit out of me with that!

4) Arya V Littlefinger!  Genuine moment(s) because LF is The Best, no one is better.  They had us fooled for a minute, but I knew it was going to happen.  I even paused it when he went around the corner (when Arya was about to sneak into the room) I thought he was smirking.  But it wasn't lol.

I'm so grateful LF is having at least one more game up his  sleeve.  His character deserves it!

Archived