I think the scroll...

Col Cinders

19 minutes ago, Col Cinders said:

Is the account Sansa was compelled to write of her father's death and treason.  LF may want Arya to think he intends it to be used as leverage over Sansa.

That's it exactly.  I thought it was the one Lyssa sent Cat in season one but after a quick rewatch and pause, it's from Sansa. 

I think he let Arya find it to plant doubts in Arya's mind about Sansa's true loyalties and motives. I'm not sure what Arya's reaction will be, and he probably isn't either, but you can be assured that he is going to try to manipulate Arya into doing something rash. 

So the next move would be for Arya to bring the note to Sansa accusing LF of shenanigans.

LF rejects the claim of shenanigans saying he was protecting Sansa by recovering the note.  This plays much better if he had already told Sansa that he was going to look for this.

So now Sansa and Arya are ill-at-ease with each other.

Step 3 profit?

1 minute ago, King Edd of House Tollet said:

So, finally Littlefinger was being Littlefinger....but, he forgot one thing...Bran

I mean, eventually Bran will get out of his Dr. Manhattan-thing for a time to tell everyone LF is a cunt

I hope he says it just like that too. "Sansa, Littlefinger is a beautiful cunt."

1 minute ago, Future Null Infinity said:

Please, who knows what was written in the scroll, I wasn't able to read it in the screen

No worries mate. The internet has already provided the answer

It is the letter Sansa/Cersie sent to Rob to bend the knee

4 minutes ago, Future Null Infinity said:

Please, who knows what was written in the scroll, I wasn't able to read it in the screen

I just paused it on the best shot here goes...

......is dead, killed from wounds he too in.....
.........and tried to steal his throne....
......and swear fealty to King Joffery.......
                        Your Faithful Sister,
                                                Sansa

I could not read much the first viewing but this is what I can make out now.

Each line above starts and ends with words I cannot make out.

38 minutes ago, Lurid Jester said:

That's it exactly.  I thought it was the one Lyssa sent Cat in season one but after a quick rewatch and pause, it's from Sansa. 

I believe he is still trying to pit Arya and Sansa against one another. He is a sly little fucker. But they will figure it all out and slit his throat.

2 minutes ago, TheMachine said:

I believe he is still trying to pit Arya and Sansa against one another. He is a sly little fucker. But they will figure it all out and slit his throat.

I'm hoping that they're working together (with those two lords) to draw him out so he screws up and over extends himself.  

The only concern I have is the private conversation between Sansa and Arya.  Arya seems very... dense. I don't like her "solve my problems by killing everyone" philosophy. 

42 minutes ago, Joshy said:

I think he let Arya find it to plant doubts in Arya's mind about Sansa's true loyalties and motives. I'm not sure what Arya's reaction will be, and he probably isn't either, but you can be assured that he is going to try to manipulate Arya into doing something rash. 

As in kill someone...

But I rather suspect that Arya is a bit cleverer than LF imagines.

2 minutes ago, Lurid Jester said:

I'm hoping that they're working together (with those two lords) to draw him out so he screws up and over extends himself.  

The only concern I have is the private conversation between Sansa and Arya.  Arya seems very... dense. I don't like her "solve my problems by killing everyone" philosophy. 

I just had a "holy shit!" moment reading your post.

Arya is acting like a child.  Emphasis on acting.

The argument and friction between the two sisters is part of their drawing him out!

Of course I don't know this.  But I think you are on the right track.

Archived