Who MUST Die, Who Might Die, Who Will Live?

Iron Mother

Sansa will rule the vale after marrying wee robyn then chucking him down the moon door.

Jon and Dany will be king and queen of westeros but divorce as Dany had developed a liking for the rough stuff from her drogo days and Jon is too nice and gentle.

Arya and Gendry will rule winterfell.... arya uses her facelessman skills to spice up their love life.

Jorah becomes nightswatch commander sells all his men off in secret to slavery as there is no reason really to keep watch now the WW are dead....

Sam head maester while gilly and little sam read lots of books

Brienne and Tormund marry and have massive ginger babies.

Jamie and Cersei have another baby but Cersei dies during child birth as the baby is comes out like Tyrion and Jamie raises it in hatred like tywin did tryrion.

Tyrion becomes master of coin and re-opens little fingers establishments and dies with a belly full of wine and a hooker on his lap.

Bronn and the hound go off on a roadtrip getting into all sorts of trouble and hijinks.

On 8/14/2017 at 6:15 PM, Lucius Lovejoy said:

Nice question @Iron Mother, I believe Samwell Tarly, Sansa Stark, and Tyrion Lannister have the best odds of surviving the series.  There have to be some characters who are around at the end to tell the tale, and they are all important enough and far enough removed from combat to do so.  Bronn and Podrick should also be alright.

Cersei is definitely going to die, and must if they want to be consistent with the way the prophecy was portrayed.  I feel pretty sure that Jaime, Jorah, the Hound, Qyburn, Beric, Thoros, Tormund, Littlefinger, Varys, Melisandre, Euron, and Grey Worm are also goners.  I am on the fence about Brienne.  I also believe Daenerys will die having never sat on the iron throne, and that Jon will survive to be heartbroken by this.  It could be the other way around, but I think it is more likely that Jon doesn't die a second time.

Agree with most of this, I will say however I see Bronn as a character very likely to die, he's fighting on the wrong side and it Is a great cinematic opportunity to show Tyrions "betrayal" of the Lannisters/ his original team which we've already seen as a theme on the show this season. I also believe Tormund is safe because he represents the wildlings being around and surviving as a culture and people. 

Cersei is going to die for sure.

Jon and Dany have made an alliance so I don't see them fighting on opposite sides unless something really bad happens. I don't see Dany sitting on the IT, maybe she dies or maybe she goes back to Essos. If Arya sits the IT with Gendry, maybe Dany holds on to Dragonstone due to Jon convincing her to do so. Grey Worm and Missandei stay with her.

Jon might be the one to kill the NK, and help Sansa govern the North. Sansa probably stays the Lady of Winterfell.

Tyrion might die, if not may control the Reach or Stormlands. Tormund remains the leader of the Free Folk as they settle somewhere in the North.

Jaime takes casterly rock with Brienne (wishful thinking)

Bran eventually becomes half tree like Bloodraven. Jorah might get a pardon and take a southern castle if Dany dies.

Archived