Stop Listening to Tyrion!

The Commentator

Tyrion is compromising the war strategy with his over-complicated plans.  That plan to capture a wight will backfire and cause more problems that it's worth.  Dany got the upper hand on her enemies only after she stopped listening to Tyrion.  This plan to capture a wight is a bad idea.  It's giving Cersei too much time to plan and prepare her moves.  The best way to fight this war is to attack King's Landing directly and destroy the Red Keep with dragon fire (while Cersei, Jaime, Qyburn, Gregor, and Bronn are all inside).  A lot of people will die but then again, a lot more will die if the Lannisters remain in power when long night comes.  

I've kind of liked seeing Tyrion be humbled, and I think he is a lot more likeable when he is trying to protect people (like he was with Sansa).  But I agree the wight hunt is utterly stupid in concept and especially in execution.  Why not have Dany take a dragon up there to make sure the team doesn't get in peril?  Why not bring horses and supplies?  This is all just an effort to drag on the plot unfortunately.

Archived