So did Tycho just take the corporate jet back home?

Illiterati

There's an enemy fortress and fleet parked right in the middle of the only sea route out of King's Landing, which is the only proper port on the east coast of Westeros that the Iron Throne controls. That's normally a very effective blockade that would make it impossible to transport any large amount of gold to Braavos, or to sellsword companies. If that logistical challenge is never brought up (actually, it is explicitly ignored, since we've seen Euron use the route past Dragonstone at least three times after Daenerys took it), it's safe to assume that a lot of things will be lumped into that blind spot too.

5 hours ago, Illiterati said:

It would have taken them all of two minutes of screen time to handle the dilemma of repayment of gold tio IBB or tell them to pound sand while this war is ongoing.... I'm disappointed they left this thread unattended.

Again, we have to be assumption based on what happened. Ill go with that the Tycho got his gold and hes gone back to Braavos. I cant see it being addressed but I think we may see them next season if cersei goes down the route of the golden cloaks.

5 minutes ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

Again, we have to be assumption based on what happened. Ill go with that the Tycho got his gold and hes gone back to Braavos. I cant see it being addressed but I think we may see them next season if cersei goes down the route of the golden cloaks.

But Cersei mentioned that they have the Highgarden gold with which to hire mercenaries?  Perhaps we can assume she paid and reborrowed it?

Archived