Bets On The Father of Cersei's Current Pregnancy?

11 hours ago, storm.131 said:

I think that was a device by the writers to show how much darker her character has become:  she was sexually aroused by exacting revenge on Ellaria.

Quite possible. But the thing about having the maid see them together in bed seemed like it was done for Jaime's benefit.

Cersei actually didn't even tell Jaime that the (assumed) baby is his. He asked: "Who are you going to say is the father?" Cersei replied: "You, of course."

Cersei has no real intentions to marry Euron but she needed his services and had sex with him. The baby is a mistake but she made sure that someone saw her with Jaime so that Euron can't later claim the baby his. She will later deny ever having slept with Euron.

It will be convenient for her to get Jaime and Euron at each others' throats. 

My guess as to the father of Cersei's "baby"!?... Qyburn... Why? We haven't seen any really cool "Dr.Frankenstein" stuff out of him for awhile, and it's not about 'what have you done for me', but more about 'what have you done for me lately' (Cersei is high maintenance after all)!. Re-animating the Mountain was cool, but that's been awhile ago, and the knock off Da Vinci crossbow was a bust (for more reasons than I'll go into here :) ). So... What has Qyburn done for Cersei? I'm of the opinion that he's put some sort of blood magic voodoo baby in her a la  Melisandre!

Archived