Anyone else curious as to the fun conversations the seven warriors who go beyond the wall will have given that most hate eachother

snow is the man

You have gendry who hates thoros and beric

tormound who hates mormont and that will likely be mutual now

jon might not be too fond of the hound

and the hound who hates everyone.

Even without them hunting down a wight this would likely be a very unpleasent trip for them and funny for the rest of us. Anyone else thinking about this part of it

Tormund: "So... Brienne... Would you hit that?"

Hound: "I'd hit that.. With a sword!"

Jon: "Toros, what's your burned children score? Higher than  Mel's?"

Jorah: "Fancy seeing this sword. Give it here you dirty thief!"

Still, the critical moment will come when there are any chicken to be roasted and shared :)

18 hours ago, snow is the man said:

You have gendry who hates thoros and beric

tormound who hates mormont and that will likely be mutual now

jon might not be too fond of the hound

and the hound who hates everyone.

Even without them hunting down a wight this would likely be a very unpleasent trip for them and funny for the rest of us. Anyone else thinking about this part of it

Not just you. Some great characters there and some great resentments. It should be fun

Sandor and Jon will talk about Sansa; which would end with Jon trying to grab Sandor by the throat and not being able to reach it.  Sandor laughs and does not break Jon into little pieces because Jon's the Little Bird's brother.

Sandor and Gendry will reminisce about fun times with Arya; and there might be blood and a swing of a warhammer.

Tormund and Sandor could share their feelings about Brienne and toast her with whatever alcoholic beverages they might have on hand.  

Jorah's resentment against Jon for catching Dany's eye (and petting her dragon) and wearing his father's sword might come up.

Does the Hound know anything at all about Daenerys' dragons and their fire breathing capabilities?  It is a shame no one from the loot train attack is there to tell him the tale and get his reaction.

Jon and Jorah probably discuss why Jorah was in exile.  Jon tells how he broke his vows with Ygritte maybe and forgives Jorah of his crimes he committed out of love for his wife - at least says he won't execute him the way Ned planned to.

Thoros gets drunk and has good humor about it.

I really have no idea why Gendry was there unless he makes it to Winterfell for the finale.  Otherwise might as well have saved him for S8.

I can't see them being much in the mood for conversation, but I think some of it would go like this

Tormund to Jon:  So, what has the big woman said about me?

Beric to Clegane:  I hear this Danaerys has fire breathing dragons.  How would you like to meet one of them?

Clegane to Beric:  Shut the F up

Jon to Jorah:  Some talk about what a great man Commander Mormont was met with sullen silence from Jorah because his father considered him a disgrace.

Jorah to Jon:  How did you come by family's sword?  (but he won't demand it because he was basically disinherited)

Gendry to Jon:  Tell me some of the stories about our fathers

Gendry to Beric and Thoros:  Maybe we'll just kill you instead of hunting down a wight.

Clegane to Jon:  How are the little bird and the spit fire?

Oh, and just a minor point, Jon doesn't need to pardon Jorah beause Robert already did.

Archived