The looks

Deminelle

1 hour ago, Lurid Jester said:

She's used two verbal commands so far as I recall. Dracarys which is obviously her favorite, and the word for "fly" when she hops on Drogon's back in the fighting pit. 

The way I look at it is that she has developed a 'connection' with Drogon since the fighting pit and hence doesn't need verbal commands. The dracarys command might be in place to prevent accidental barbeques.

3 minutes ago, Lord Okra said:

Eh,  I think Jon thinks she's attractive and has a good heart but I haven't got any sort of sexual vibe from Jon.  Davos line seemed rather forced and was more for a comedy line imo.

She's sexy.  Everybody can see that but Jon really hasn't flirted with her at all other than taking her by the hand in the cave.

Probably was having Ygritte cave flashbacks.

I do think Jon is attracted to her but I don't think he's falling for her nearly as hard as she's falling for him right now.

I dunno, I see an attraction from both sides. Jon's reserved and that's probably the extent of his reciprocation. Maybe it's just me.

I would find it interesting to see how Jon reacts when he realizes Dany's his aunt.

7 minutes ago, Tagganaro said:

I think Jon has also been making eyes at Dany pretty much from the start.  I think in particular the cave scene from last week Jon was pouring it on pretty thick, something that didn't go unnoticed by Davos.  But I agree that Jon has not picked up on the reciprocation yet, which did start last week but certainly picked up in intensity this week.  

Particularly when he touched her arm. I think that is as far as Jon has got when it comes to 'flirting'. 

I expect her to be anxiously awaiting news on whether or not he has survived his expedition to beyond the Wall, so I could see a case where when they next meet, her being so delighted he survived that she can't help but making a proper approach to Jon.

5 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Emilia was fantastic that scene. It was clear as day what that look was conveying once she heard Jon was going on this suicide mission.

I think both Emilia and Kit have been acting better this season. Their emotions in general, and about each other, are greatly enhanced from previous seasons where they both seemed fairly one-dimensional. My sense is that the growing romance is coming from a place of growing respect with each other. 

3 hours ago, Apoplexy said:

I dunno, I see an attraction from both sides. Jon's reserved and that's probably the extent of his reciprocation. Maybe it's just me.

I would find it interesting to see how Jon reacts when he realizes Dany's his aunt.

Jons not reserved. Jons awkward and shy around women he fancies. Don't forget Ygritte did all the chasing. (she should of been in the show longer.)

1 minute ago, the tower of albion said:

Jons not reserved. Jons awkward and shy around women he fancies. Don't forget Ygritte did all the chasing. (she should of been in the show longer.)

What?  No way. Jon is clearly seen chasing after her across the tundra of the north. 

He chases her right into a group of wildlings that hold him captive. 

;)

Archived