Describe your ideal Littlefinger death scene

Eddard Scissorhands

6 hours ago, Nerevanin said:

I dare to say that if he is killed by anybody else but Sansa (not like I see Sansa actually swing the axe, you know what I mean), it'd be terrible storytelling, I can't help. The story of LF and Sansa (especially in the books) is a story of a master schemer and his student, which should eventually end when the student outplays the master. I would be really mad if any other character, including any living Stark, kills him / orders his death.

tbh I will be pissed if someone other than Sansa gives the order or has a hand in it that way. Sansa might not physically do it herself (unless there are some starving dogs on hand) but she should at least play a major role in it.

5 hours ago, Lurid Jester said:

Strangely specific details to include in your theory. 

Like... TOO specific. 

5 hours ago, Illiterati said:

We know LF dies.  Is there any question about that?  That might be the only spoiler I would have used.  Predictions should be specific, and I seriously doubt my specifics will be spot on.

I chose my ideal death scene because it would validate my theory that Sansa and Arya are playing LF, btw.

I mean, it happens. When my friend asked how I thought Ramsay would die I said it in exact detail how it actually happened.

I think we think a lot about character deaths. Especially characters like LF.

3 minutes ago, kevinbgwrites said:

The extreme irony of some dick spoiling it by calling someone else out for posting leaks as their theory. You do realize that people who haven't seen the leaks wouldn't know that that was anything more than a detailed fan fantasy? Thanks a bunch

Rest assured that my post was no leak.  If it happens that way, I'll be surprised as you are.

1 minute ago, Illiterati said:

Rest assured that my post was no leak.  If it happens that way, I'll be surprised as you are.

But even if thats the case, the person who responded to you confirmed its how it happens, which has spoiled us both unless he's trolling hence the irony. 

Littlefinger is casually strolling Winterfell battlements when Sansa appears.

Looohd Baelissssh, I knoow I have been evading you, but my sister Aarya is soah unnnkind to meey. She taaaalks to me as if I were selfissh and connnceited. She blaaaymes meey for waannnting power, which is miine by right. You waaaarned meey not to thrust he'. 

Sansaaah, you are right. Yoooh sistaaah is mean. I can help yooou. We shall rise togetha and climb this laddah of chaaaosss.

Looohd Baeylissssh, this is a greayt idea. You knoooww, I see it noww. Onnly you help meey in this playce. 

Sansaaaah, you know that I love youuu, like I loved yoooh motha'. 

I knnoow, looohd baeylisssh. And there's onnnly one man I evvver loved too. Onnly one man knooow I can thrust in spite of being waaarned otherwiiise. 

Littlefinger gets an erection. 

Only Ned. 

Arya pushes him and removes mask. 

3 minutes ago, kevinbgwrites said:

But even if thats the case, the person who responded to you confirmed its how it happens, which has spoiled us both unless he's trolling hence the irony. 

I've thought about that reading previous call-outs, too...."Dude, you identify the leaks by calling them out"

2 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Looohd Baelissssh, I knoow I have been evading you, but my sister Aarya is soah unnnkind to meey. She taaaalks to me as if I were selfissh and connnceited. She blaaaymes meey for waannnting power, which is miine by right. You waaaarned meey not to thrust he'. 

Sansaaah, you are right. Yoooh sistaaah is mean. I can help yooou. We shall rise togetha and climb this laddah of chaaaosss.

Looohd Baeylissssh, this is a greayt idea. You knoooww, I see it noww. Onnly you help meey in this playce. 

I knnoow, looohd baeylisssh. And there's onnnly one man I evvver loved too. Onnly one man knooow I can thrust in spite of being waaarned otherwiiise. 

Only Ned. 

Beautiful.  And then Paraplegic LittleFinger starts plotting to take the position of Three Eyed Raven from Bran......

1 minute ago, Illiterati said:

Beautiful.  And then Paraplegic LittleFinger starts plotting to take the position of Three Eyed Raven from Bran......

Excuse me? 

The Winterfell battlements are high enough to kill you in a fall and shatter your skull (in a pretty and camera friendly way with not too much makeup required to waste) unless you are a main character. 

Bran fell from a tower and only lost his legs, Sansa and Theon barely bruised their butts, but the Winterfell battlements are lethal if you are Myranda or Littlefinger and suddenly unnecessary for the plot. 

9 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Excuse me? 

The Winterfell battlements are high enough to kill you in a fall and shatter your skull (in a pretty and camera friendly way with not too much makeup required to waste) unless you are a main character. 

Bran fell from a tower and only lost his legs, Sansa and Theon barely bruised their butts, but the Winterfell battlements are lethal if you are Myranda or Littlefinger and suddenly unnecessary for the plot. 

99% sure it's a joke, mate

8 minutes ago, Intel XEON said:

As the 80 years old Lord of Winterfell, on the bed that once belonged to Ned and Catelyn, dying peacefully in his sleep.  A pure white direwolf pelt covering him from foot to shoulder. 

Omg omg omg omg I soooo want to add one last awful detail, but I would be butchered for it. 

5 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Only Ned. 

LOL (literally, I only use that when it's true!)

In my mind, Arya was not using her spooky Faceless Men power either, she was just making that voice to mock.

Archived