Bran is going to warg into one of the dragons and be useful for once

L’Age d’or

On 17/08/2017 at 10:36 AM, L’Age d’or said:

He has been basically useless this season, just sitting around and being creepy. Dany can control Drogo - well to an extent - Jon will probably ride Rhaegar, so we need somebody to guide at the other one to be most effective during an intense battle like when fighting AOD.

Guess you havnt seen episode 6 yet.........

4 hours ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

Not sure how the Undead Viserion works..... will he breath fire or ice flames.....? 

I don't know what to call it - I'm pretty sure Warcraft already has a name for that spell - but it will definitely be a blue colour ice breath thingy. 

3 minutes ago, L’Age d’or said:

I don't know what to call it - I'm pretty sure Warcraft already has a name for that spell - but it will definitely be a blue colour ice breath thingy. 

What based on fan fiction photo's???

I would think it would keep the to the whole Ice thing as the White walkers use Ice as there weapon so yes it would make sense. But fire is proven to kill Wights but not White Walkers, so it wouldnt be a problem to the NK if the dragon breathed fire. Obviously if it breathed fire it would increase the chance of killing the Undead Soldiers.

So yes having flipped the side Viserion is on, its very likely it will breath something completely different to a live dragon. But its a wight dragon not an ice dragon so we could expect something unexpected.

5 minutes ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

What based on fan fiction photo's???

I would think it would keep the to the whole Ice thing as the White walkers use Ice as there weapon so yes it would make sense. But fire is proven to kill Wights but not White Walkers, so it wouldnt be a problem to the NK if the dragon breathed fire. Obviously if it breathed fire it would increase the chance of killing the Undead Soldiers.

So yes having flipped the side Viserion is on, its very likely it will breath something completely different to a live dragon. But its a wight dragon not an ice dragon so we could expect something unexpected.

Fan fiction photos? No, I don't really follow the show or the books outside this place, I'm saying it based the fact that his eyes turned blue. 

11 minutes ago, L’Age d’or said:

Fan fiction photos? No, I don't really follow the show or the books outside this place, I'm saying it based the fact that his eyes turned blue. 

The dead wildings eyes turned blue at hardholme.......the giants eye were blue.......

correct me if im wrong this just signifies they have been raised by the NK's. 

I know what you mean and im not being awkward but saying he breaths ice because his eyes turned blue is not really a valid point.

1 minute ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

The dead wildings eyes turned blue at hardholme.......the giants eye were blue.......

correct me if im wrong this just signifies they have been raised by the NK's. 

I know what you mean and im not being awkward but saying he breaths ice because his eyes turned blue is not really a valid point.

It is a prediction, Jeez, I'm spitballing here. 

Archived