Ran

Just now, Raksha 2014 said:

Here comes the Dragon Express!

Uber.

The app gives your current location accurate to 5 meters. The dragon will arrive in 10 min.

She could have travelled days searching for the dead in the vast icy north.

Remember the story of how planes had to fly days and days to find the Japanese destroyers in WW2 ? Well that doesn't apply here.

18 minutes ago, NikkiG said:

I guess I'm in the minority here but I don't hate Arya for calling out Sansa.  The sibling rivalry is the only way the show explores Sansa's inner monologue that she feels entitled to credit for winning The Battle of the Bastards and reclaiming Winterfell and deserving of the rule of Winterfell.  She pretends to be neutral but arguing with her sister brings her back down to the juvenile level of saying things out loud that she normally would not

I agree. We now know what she thinks of this, like we knew what she thinks about other things when she argued with Jon.

Just now, Starkistbeforethedawn said:

That's a different kind of suspension of disbelief. You can't see the difference?

It was a joke.  But yeah, honestly, I think if you're watching this show and getting hung up on the fact that it doesn't credibly depict the real life difficulties associated with hypothermia, you're probably just looking to complain about something (that's what the original comment was about).