[Spoilers] Rant and Rave Without Repercussion

Lady Fevre Dream

7 minutes ago, Ashes Of Westeros said:

Ned, Robb, Cat, Ygrytte and co.: I'm so happy to die before my character was screwed up!:P

Robb would not let the wight hunt to happen

Ygritte would slap PromKIng's face.

Ned would be like this: :bang::crying:

That's why I liked when Gendry makes that weird face after Tormund's comments (and just after that Tormund says this guy is not so bright...)

I pretend that Gendry (as a character from s3) is just put there in the middle of the lands of no logic and secretly doesn't understand what is happening:lol:

And Benjen.....poor Benjen, sacrificing for his nephew! But just as Rickon, almost no lines!??

It's weird when we see Jon saying "uncle Benjen" but next episode he will bang his aunt.

2 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

I pretend that Gendry (as a character from s3) is just put there in the middle of the lands of no logic and secretly doesn't understand what is happening:lol:

That's perfect, in the next episode, we can pretend Jaime landed in Kings Landing suddenly and looked around and thought, why am I here?

2 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

It's weird when we see Jon saying "uncle Benjen" but next episode he will bang his aunt.

Sadly, the possibilities of a threesome are over. Alas, poor Benjen...

17 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

That's perfect, in the next episode, we can pretend Jaime landed in Kings Landing suddenly and looked around and thought, why am I here?

Sadly, the possibilities of a threesome are over. Alas, poor Benjen...

i will try to watch it this way!!!! He has just been lost in the Riverlands since s4..........he said bye to Brienne and then he was lost in the Riverlands, happened to find Brienne once, and now he meets Cersei and just realised that she burnt them all and is losing a war.......

11 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Robb would not let the wight hunt to happen

Ygritte would slap PromKIng's face.

Ned would be like this: :bang::crying:

That's why I liked when Gendry makes that weird face after Tormund's comments (and just after that Tormund says this guy is not so bright...)

And Benjen.....poor Benjen, sacrificing for his nephew! But just as Rickon, almost no lines!??

Oh, that is a strange way of putting it.  At least we will be spared who looks like who in the family, as they each don't really know, LOL

I have to admit, I was picturing Robert going off on some idiocy, but yes, I can see Ned banging his head and almost not even bothering to tell everyone how stupid their suicide missions are. 

I also suspect Ned isn't too impressed with how all kinds of info just flows around Westeros as needed, or as not needed.  This is a guy who kept the biggest secret in the show and books for how many years?  And now, everyone knows everyone's business as if they have 24/7 news and social media.  Tisk Tisk. 

Why did Arya go back to Winterfell? She should have went to Dragonstone, murdered Daenerys, taken her face, commended 'her' armies to go up North to defend their new 'allies'. And then when Jon's true parentage is revealed. Arya, while wearing Daenerys' face should seduce her 'cousin', marry him, fuck him, murder him too and steal his face. So we would arrive at a place where Arya can impersonate both Jon and Daenerys. :P  She will become both king and queen.

Then, when Sansa visits King's Landing, Arya would call her for a one on one meeting, reveal her true identity, and stab her sister in the heart, thus stealing her face too.

:D Gawwddd Daaamnnn I'm ranting and raving like a lunatic!!!!

On 8/22/2017 at 11:35 AM, Rubicante said:

The more I think about this, the more it's starting to make sense.

We've all been wondering why the army of the dead just stood there staring at Jon's group, attempting to do nothing to get to the island.  I think the Night's King worried that if he made even one slight movement, then the captured wight would be harmed.  And being a man of the people, this was a risk he wasn't willing to take.  What he truly wanted was to parley with Jon over the captured wight, but he didn't know how to initiate the parley or communicate with Jon.  Hence the awkwardness of the Night's king standing there essentially motionless.  He was completely baffled as to how to peacefully resolve this situation.

However, when the hound tossed that rock and knocked part of that one wight's face off, the Night's King at this point realized there was nothing he could do to save the wight.  Nor could he tolerate such aggression towards one of his own.  He then allowed his army to attack, albeit reluctantly.

:D ... great insight!  :D

GO TEAM WHITE WALKER!!!!

5 hours ago, Dawn of Fyre said:

Why did Arya go back to Winterfell? She should have went to Dragonstone, murdered Daenerys, taken her face, commended 'her' armies to go up North to defend their new 'allies'. And then when Jon's true parentage is revealed. Arya, while wearing Daenerys' face should seduce her 'cousin', marry him, fuck him, murder him too and steal his face. So we would arrive at a place where Arya can impersonate both Jon and Daenerys. :P  She will become both king and queen.

Then, when Sansa visits King's Landing, Arya would call her for a one on one meeting, reveal her true identity, and stab her sister in the heart, thus stealing her face too.

:o you frighten me!

7 hours ago, Dawn of Fyre said:

https://media.giphy.com/media/qwhoLuIJiiGCQ/giphy.gif

20 hours ago, Nowy Tends said:

It could have been "interesting" prior to Gregor's "zombification", but what'd be the point now?

Somebody has to kill Bobby Strong, or whatever his name is. Might as well be Sandor, who needs to work through the sadness behind his eyes. 

21 hours ago, caprico4 said:

So since wights (are supposed to) light up like kindling dipped in petrol, doesn't that mean viserion would be pretty much toast as soon as he is exposed to Drogon or Rheagal's Dragonfire??

If he's a wight, yes. If he's like a WW-fied craster baby, then the fire can't touch him.

18 hours ago, sweetsunray said:

If he's a wight, yes. If he's like a WW-fied craster baby, then the fire can't touch him.

So, if The NK's Dragon (I refuse to call him Viserion) is more like a WW than a wight....we must need a Valyrian Steel bolt of some sort to kill him.  I'm trying to remember the show's silly rules, dragonglass and dragon steel for WW, right?  I couldn't see dragonglass penetrating the hide of a dragon, even a WW dragon. 

9 minutes ago, Lady Fevre Dream said:

So, if The NK's Dragon (I refuse to call him Viserion) is more like a WW than a wight....we must need a Valyrian Steel bolt of some sort to kill him.  I'm trying to remember the show's silly rules, dragonglass and dragon steel for WW, right?  I couldn't see dragonglass penetrating the hide of a dragon, even a WW dragon. 

Yeah, you'd need a spear with a dragonglass or VS tip and possibly shoot it through the eye most like. Of course they might go with: if only touched by VS or dragonglass he's gonna crack. Who knows :dunno: Might have a better chance at destroying the dragon by attacking the NK himself. I'll guess either Kit or Emilia will have to train for flying stuntwork, doing a Daemon Targaryen, where one jumps from one dragon to the NK's ice dragon.

7 minutes ago, Lady Fevre Dream said:

I'm trying to remember the show's silly rules, dragonglass and dragon steel for WW, right?

The show doesn't follow the rules though.  Well, sometimes they do but only until they don't. :)

It should be:   

Dragonglass or valyrian steel for walkers. 

Regular weapons (damage them enough that they are no longer a threat) and fire for the wights.  

Now it's apparently dragonglass and valyrian steel for everything, and fire isn't as effective against wights as it used to be.  

:dunno:

10 minutes ago, Lady Fevre Dream said:

They can just forget the whole Viserion being dead and resurrected thing at the start of next season. They already set the precedent with Jon. They can just treat it like a regular dragon that happens to be on the other side now. The way they bring up and then abandon plot points I wouldn't even be surprised if we never see Viserion again. Littlefinger could marry Arya to it as one of his spectacularly clever and well thought out schemes. It's all just random crap at this point.

People keep trying to talk to me like it's the greatest show ever, when I point out the plot holes and terrible writing they go quiet and look at me like I've gone mental. Have I gone mental?! Did I imagine Dorne? Does it all make sense and I'm the one that's lost the plot?

Archived