Dragon prediction and episode annoyances.

Henderson59

I predict the zombie dragon will see its mother in battle and decide to kill the white walkers despite being zombiefied.

annoyances- how do these guys survive these days long hikes in blizzards with no food or shelter?  At least give them a horse with some supplies to make it realistic.  Then they kill all these zombies one at a time no problem.  Then they get lucky and have a little mini island and the dragons show up with perfect timing to save them.  These writers are so brilliant but so stupid at the same time.

also, I was terrified during the whole battle scene that my favorite characters would die!

16 minutes ago, Henderson59 said:

I predict the zombie dragon will see its mother in battle and decide to kill the white walkers despite being zombiefied.

annoyances- how do these guys survive these days long hikes in blizzards with no food or shelter?  At least give them a horse with some supplies to make it realistic.  Then they kill all these zombies one at a time no problem.  Then they get lucky and have a little mini island and the dragons show up with perfect timing to save them.  These writers are so brilliant but so stupid at the same time.

also, I was terrified during the whole battle scene that my favorite characters would die!

It seemed the (disposable) extras carried supplies.

29 minutes ago, Henderson59 said:

I was board Jon always going to live dragons always going to save them, the no names always going to die.

Who else was going to die kept it slightly interesting the ginger guy should finally be dead as much as I like him.

He will probably survive the fall of the wall and bring word to Winterfell (short walk anyone?), Donndarion will probably get killed 1 on 1 with the knight king

They seem to be killing 1 person of note each episode for the sake of it this season.

46 minutes ago, Eddard Scissorhands said:

It seemed the (disposable) extras carried supplies.

Yeah those guys were such obvious red shirts, they should've worn Fox pelts or something. Even my wife, who's notoriously forgiving of plot holes and such, were like "oh how convenient, only the non-named guys die".

1 hour ago, Col Cinders said:

Will Ice dragon have a fire attack or a freeze attack?

I hope a freeze attack. That'll look great when hitting a long line of soldiers. I imagine it will look like the Blue Eyes White Dragon from Yu Gi Oh!

Oh! And would love to see the ice attack hit against  fire attack from one of its living brothers.

Thematically, it has to be a cold or ice attack of some kind. I don't think the nature of dragon fire has been explored - outside of the obvious "it's magic, duh!" so it's impossible to say what kind of effect, if any, becoming a wight-dragon will have. Generally, raised beasts (and men) keep whatever wounds they had when they were killed, so presumably the ice dragon will have a huge fucking hole in its chest, but I see no reason to suspect that it won't have a breath of some kind. All in all, the whole thing reminds me of nothing as much as this Warcraft video: 

Which I'm sure has been linked before, but eh. It's still cool.

3 hours ago, Henderson59 said:

That would be so awesome, but Im scared it may not happen :(

6 hours ago, Henderson59 said:

That is not going to happen.He was dead,now is a wight.

Probably he will die as well with all the wight,if the Night King die

10 hours ago, Iron Mother said:

Did you see when the ice spear hit Viseryion it burst to flames at first.  I don't know what that was about.

Wasn't he breathing fire at the time?  I assumed the flame just suddenly found another exit and took advantage of it. 

Archived