Dragon prediction and episode annoyances.

Henderson59

13 hours ago, Henderson59 said:

I predict the zombie dragon will see its mother in battle and decide to kill the white walkers despite being zombiefied.

Very much doubt it at all..

13 hours ago, Henderson59 said:

annoyances- how do these guys survive these days long hikes in blizzards with no food or shelter?  At least give them a horse with some supplies to make it realistic.  Then they kill all these zombies one at a time no problem.  Then they get lucky and have a little mini island and the dragons show up with perfect timing to save them.  These writers are so brilliant but so stupid at the same time.

also, I was terrified during the whole battle scene that my favorite characters would die!

I assume your referencing the mission beyond the wall, at best the hike was 6 hours max....

Cant we just assume they eat??? Whats so hard, why do we want to see them talking round a campfire ramming their faces with food unless it meant something. A horse would be no good where they were going....

Yes its hollywood'ish now but so what, its still doing it for me even if its decline somewhat. I blow over the logistics in that dont make sense. What do you expect? Whoops there goes the AotD ripping them all apart. The End.....

13 hours ago, The Bard of Banefort said:

I think Bran will end up warging the wight dragon next season.

Definitely one of a few things I believe will happen

13 hours ago, Col Cinders said:

Will Ice dragon have a fire attack or a freeze attack?

Its not an Ice dragon its a wight dragon.... so who knows what it will do, it could potentially do either....

5 minutes ago, Lurid Jester said:

Wasn't he breathing fire at the time?  I assumed the flame just suddenly found another exit and took advantage of it. 

The dragon I'm pretty sure got hit in the back.  There was a burst of flame.  I dont know the inner workings of a fire-breathing animal so I am not sure.

Just now, Iron Mother said:

The dragon I'm pretty sure got hit in the back.  There was a burst of flame.  I dont know the inner workings of a fire-breathing animal so I am not sure.

I'll watch again but it looked to me like his neck.  Main artery being hit would explain the gouts of blood while damage to the neck/throat would also explain the flame since it would follow the path of least resistance. 

I think this zombie dragon is the shows way of bringing down the wall. The books I assume will do it with the horn, since the show never introduced it, they decided to go this route. Which makes sense on paper, just the way of getting the dragon to the north to become a zombie was poorly executed IMO.

I think zombie dragon will fight rhaegal or viserion (depending which is which) and they will kill each other.

Archived