So from the promo for the next episode....

On 21/08/2017 at 8:10 PM, Aderyn said:

Yep, I think deciding to meet at the Dragon Pit definitely involves some trap on Cersei's part. Probably they will somehow try to use that ingenious dragon crossbow (if they managed to recover it / if they made another one). I'm still hoping for a Cleganebowl in the Dragon Pit, but didn't see the Hound in the trailer so not sure. Not sure if Dany arriving on Drogon would be a wise move, but it seems likely, based on Bran's vision. 

If Dany brings her dragon(s), army and fleet to King's Landing, I have a feeling things will eventually escalate and the truce will break at the very end of the episode. Possible deaths may include Hound (if Cleganebowl happens) and Grey Worm.

From the early S7 trailer we see someone swinging a sword (but who it was was unclear / blurred by sunlight) and it is clear now that it is the Hound in the Dragon Pit from the final episode. He will produce the wight and eventually have to kill it IMO. 

I feel that the setting for this meeting is very reminiscent of the fighting pit in Mereen. I don't think Ms. Stormborn is going to be caught unawares this time. And Tyrion will absolutely know there is something brewing. Not that she listens to him, but he can use his own precautionary measures. I honestly want to see the interaction between Jon and Cersei. That bitch has been so sheltered on a throne with all of her Kings Landing folks for so damn long. Everyone she's matched wits with in the last few years has been a courtier/ lord/ family member/ religious zealot. Jon is rough around the edges. I think he will intimidate her the most, believe it or not. Those who inspire loyalty are stupid to her, but she recognizes their power. Also please Gods let Sam show up with his mic drop news!

Well Tyrion did say this past episode that Dany will not be going to KIngs Landing alone. She is going in with an army of unsullied, an army of Dothraki and three, make that two dragons. If I recall he also said if anyone tries to harm a hair on Dany's head then the city will burn.

On 23.8.2017 at 10:43 PM, El Guapo said:

Well Tyrion did say this past episode that Dany will not be going to KIngs Landing alone. She is going in with an army of unsullied, an army of Dothraki and three, make that two dragons. If I recall he also said if anyone tries to harm a hair on Dany's head then the city will burn.

What if Tyrion and Dany actually planned attacking Cersei? The army would not be just for precaution.

5 hours ago, the Greenleif Stark said:

We know they're meeting at the Dragon Pit?  When I saw the promo my first thought was Summerhall

This makes me nervous.  Am I the only person who is expecting Cersie to line the outer walls of the pit with concealed scorpions?  

My irrational brain is worried that Cersie is going to kill a dragon and Qyburn the hell out of it.  

I know, I know.  It makes no sense but this season has made me realize that nothing is outside the realm of possibility.  

Why does everyone think that the meeting being in the dragonpit is all Cersei.  There is no way in hell that anyone with half a brain would agree to a meeting with her in a place that she suggests.  They would want to meet in a place as neutral as possible.  There is no way Dany's people agree to a meeting that would take place in the Red Keep and there is no way that Cersei is leaving Kings Landing.  So the dragonpit would be a place that had to be mutually agreed to.

Archived