Predictions

I made my predictions in the first page, I believe, that was what I want to happen. However, by D&D current standards could be something like:

The NK creates a huge snow blizzard as powerful as tornados, it sucks wighs in and then the blizzard go to KL and wighs pour over the red keep like SHARKNADO.....

11 minutes ago, King Louis II (KLII) said:

I made my predictions in the first page, I believe, that was what I want to happen. However, by D&D current standards could be something like:

The NK creates a huge snow blizzard as powerful as tornados, it sucks wighs in and then the blizzard go to KL and wighs pour over the red keep like SHARKNADO.....

I'd watch that. but only if CleganeBOWL is first

Predictions:

Jaime will NEVER leave his sister. She caused the death of their son and they still together! And now after she is pregnant? Never!

Dany and Jon are already a thing, love will florish and grow when confronted with the possibility of death staring at them in the face. 

The meeting between Cersei and Dany will be all for nothing. Cersei is obssessed with power, nothing else means anything to her. 

Bran will warg the ice dragon and save the day

The Stark sister will patch things up after a nasty fight and they will turn against LF. This will be his end, no Lord od the Vale is going to save him

Arya will find a way to kill Cersei or Jaime

Arya will find a way to kill the NK (ok, that is a stretch!)

4 minutes ago, Deminelle said:

It's a gathering. She's invited among many others.

Yes, but Jon is already going and he's the King; when Cersei wanted to get back the north, she asked Jon to bend the knee, so she recognizes him as the man in charge at Winterfell. But as I said it was just a speculation, I don't get where they're going with the Winterfell storyline.

1. Lots of teleporting (Sam, Clegane,..)

2. Everyone forges an alliance but Cersei - making/proving that whole 'wight hunt' was even more stupid.

3. Cleganebowl (lots of hashtags on that account)

4. We get to see that fight between the Stark girls was just a show for Creepyfingers. Apparently he's outside their doors all the time, listening and no one is bothered by that. No one. Also, Creepyfingers is executed.

5. Our King of The North and Lord Commander chills on a cruise whilst his people, watchers on the wall (free folk at Eastwatch) are slaughtered to the last one, especially now since their king just gave the White Walkers means to break through the wall and f*ck it up even more (have a feeling it's gonna be dragon that breaks the wall, the magic surrounding it). But it's okay, there's gonna be some nudity between him and his queen and apparently it's gonna break the internet because no one foresaw that. Lots of hashtags in the last 10 minutes when that happens.

6. Many e-sites will start making "articles" where they collect best twits about The Wall breaking and our new favorite couple in movie industry.

1) The Wall will fall.  I think almost everyone expects that one at this point. 

2) LF will meet his doom at the hands of Arya and Sansa,  possibly with an assist from Bran.

3) Cleganebowl seems a certainty,  and I think both will die. 

4) Sam and Gilly will teleport to Winterfell. 

5) Not all,  but several important, long-standing secondary characters will meet their doom. If they're at the Wall or the dragon pit,  their odds are not good. 

6) Jaime is finally going to break with Cersei.  Jaime might kill her in this episode,  but I think she hangs around a little while longer.  

7)  You know Cersei has something particularly evil planned for this meeting and,  with Tyrion's talk of heirs and Dany being 'the most important person in the world',  I think there's a decent chance that Dany also meets her doom in this episode.  With Dany dead and not around to control her dragons and the Wall having been breached,  it would arrange a suitable setup for the beginning of the final season,  with all hope having apparently been lost. 

1 hour ago, plastic throne said:

5. Our King of The North and Lord Commander chills on a cruise whilst his people, watchers on the wall (free folk at Eastwatch) are slaughtered to the last one, especially now since their king just gave the White Walkers means to break through the wall and f*ck it up even more (have a feeling it's gonna be dragon that breaks the wall, the magic surrounding it). But it's okay, there's gonna be some nudity between him and his queen and apparently it's gonna break the internet because no one foresaw that. Lots of hashtags in the last 10 minutes when that happens.

Is this your way of saying we'll get Dany's O-Face intercut with the wall collapsing at Eastwatch?

Why do so many expect Cersei not to agree to a ceasefire? In my opinion it's the smart move (and Cersei has been shown as smart this season).

Her forces have been defeated recently, Dany's troops outnumber hers vastly and she's got dragons on top of that. The one thing Cersei needs to do right now is to buy some time for her Golden Company reinforcements to arrive and Qyburn to build more of those devices.

If she doesn't agree to a ceasefire Dany might just finish her off right now. Better to accept a deal and even chip in some of the remaining Lannister forces while preparing a surprise attack on whoever wins in the North.

On 8/21/2017 at 2:26 PM, btfu806 said:

Sansa and Arya bickering continues. Though it was an elaborate ruse by Arya so she could pretend to be in a fight with her sister and make LF think they were fighting (and of course had to do it in a closed door room because we have to fool the audience too....). Then Arya kills LF, probably using a face so maybe as Sansa? That was the foreshadowing of taking Sansa's face?

Um, that would involve killing Sansa.

Cersei and Dany agree on a truce.

Dany and Jon have sex.

Sam reunites with Jon.

No one bothers to ask Bran an apposite question.

LF becomes wolf scat.

Final scene is the wall is breached, undead begin streaming through the breach with about 1 million in queue behind. Night King is the last main character on screen.

Fast forward two years to 2019...

GRRM announces that this year may be the year he publishes WoW but in the meantime you can buy a version of Dunk and Egg tales in a different cover and it will include a boring sample chapter from the Dornish PoV.

20 hours ago, elbucho3 said:

Re: Sansa ... I mean, the show is going out of their way to tell us Sansa is beautiful.

Right, if one goes with the idea that the Cersei-prophecy is real (in which case the number of kids becomes an issue, but whatever) - there's plenty of reason to keep Sansa in the game as a candidate. That they're spelling it out could be a solid hint. After all, one may or may not think Sansa is particularly beautiful - but if the story says she is then that's what counts. Or maybe the writers can't think of any other thing to compliment Sansa about!

Archived