Predictions

2 hours ago, Megorova said:

I have a question.

Hide contents

There was a scene where Jon and Dany are together in a room with white interior. He's standing behind white stone table, there's a bay window on his left. Dany is walking towards him, several steps up. Jon is saying "I think we're making a terrible mistake".

That scene didn't happen yet in Season 7. It was in one of Bran's visions after he became 3ER, or it was a promo video, trailer, or spoiler of Season 7. Now I can't find that video, and there's no any mentioning of that scene anywhere in the web.

Does anyone know from what video thas scene is?

Seems to me that this scene is happening in White Harbour castle. When Jon was in Winterfell, he told his people that he will go together with Davos to White Harbour, and from there they will sail towards Dragonstone <- this info is mentioned in ASOIAF wikia.

If Jon and Dany stopped there on their way from Eastwatch to King's Landing, then Jon is trying to convince Dany that she shouldn't trust Cersei, and go with them to Dragon Pit. That's why she will arrive later on Drogon, separately from the rest of them. Or that scene is happening AFTER. They already went to King's Landing, and what Jon meant by saying that they are making a terrible mistake, is that they shouldn't trust to Cersei and her promises. They shouldn't stay in White Harbour any longer, while they're waiting for Lanninster reinforcements to arrive. Jon wants them to gather all people that they already have, and march towards Winterfell NOW.

English isn't my native language, so sorry for mistakes.

Predictions:

1. With assistance from Iron Bank Cersei will hire Golden Company. Their superiors/generals will meet with Cersei and agree to work for her. When united armies of Jon and Dany will be approaching King's Landing (in Season 8), she will order to her soldiers to let Golden Company troops to pass thru city gates. But instead of preparing defences against approaching enemies, Golden Company will ambush Lannister soldiers. It will be revealed that those worriors are actually Second Sons disguised as sellswords of GC.

Reveal hidden contents

Dany left Daario Naharis as her representative in Dragon's Bay, and even though she ditched him, he's still loyal to her. Red Prists in Essos are also serving to Dany, because they think that she is their Messiah sent by Lord of Light. Red Prists are everywhere in Essos, they know everything. So it's either that Red Prists informed Daario about Cersei and Iron Bank's plotting, or GC are also followers of Lord of Light.

Both Red Prists and GC are somewhere from the same regions, from Asshai <- not sure about this part. Dominating religions in Essos are 'fire religion' and religion of Dothrakis <- both factions are Dany's followers. Maybe sellswords of GC are also followers of those religions, so they are de facto serving to Dany. They won't go to Westeros, instead they will provide Second Sons with armour, weapons, banners, and other attributes, so that they can pretend that they are from GC. Real warriors of GC won't go because they have never broken a contract, their motto is "Our word is good as gold". So they won't be the one making contract with Cersei, because they wouldn't be able to brake that contract. So instead it will be disguised Second Sons who will make a fake agreement with Cersei.

Or GC are not religious, their only god is gold. So they will be hired by Cersei, march towards Braavos to board Iron Bank's fleet, and sail to Westeros. But on the way there they will be ambushed by Second Sons or Dothrakis. Dany didn't took with her all of her warriors. She had limited number of ships, so there are still lots of Dothrakis left in Essos. But Dothraki's features are too distinctive, no amount of disguise will work in their case, so Second Sons will go instead. They will arrive to Braavos, and use Iron Bank to get close to Cersei.

2. The history will repeat itself.

After Cersei will realise that she was betrayed, she will order Qyburn to use Wild Fire and "Kill them all! Burn them all!" will happen again. Poore Jaime.

Reveal hidden contents

Someone on this forum already mentioned that it was foreshadowed that Jaime will kill Qyburn (when they met and Qyburn was tending to Jaime's wounds).

Cersei is next. Maybe he will try to convince her to stop, or he will realise that she's completely gone mad, thus there's no other way, he will have to kill her. But he will be stopped by Mountain. Mountain will kill Jaime, or badly wound him.

3. All prophecies and promises will be fulfilled.

Reveal hidden contents

There will be a scene where Jaime is sitting on Iron Throne. Either he's already dead, or dying from mortal wounds. And near him Cersei is madly laughing.

This scene will be witnessed by Aria, Hound, Tyrion and Brienne, who will arrive to Throne room.

Aria will go after Cersei, and Hound will be fighting with Mountain.

Tyrion and Brienne will say their final goodbyes to Jaime.

Hound will be loosing to Mountain, and Aria will have to decide again what is more important to her - family (in this case - friend), or revenge. Should she help Hound to kill Mountain, or to cross out Cersei from her list.

At this moment it will be revealed that Iron Bank manager (that was also there with Cersei) is actually Jagen H'ghar.

Either Jagen H'ghar killed real Iron Bank's manager, and took his place, or all Iron Bank people are also Faceless Men.

There are two main Powers in Braavos - Iron Bank and House of Black and White. But what if they are actually one faction? Jagen told Aryan that Free City of Braavos was established by first Faceless Man. So maybe Iron Bank is also his creation?

Faceless Men give out iron coins as 'entry tickets' to House of Black and White, and those coins (probably) are minted at Iron Bank. In that world iron is even more expensive than gold, but Faceless Men are able to give them away like candies, because they are owners of the biggest financial establishment in entire world.

Also on two ocasions Iron Bank manager (in conversation with Mace Tyrell in Braavos, and recently with Cersei) said something like - he is no one, or that he doesn't matter he's only serving <- which are things often said by Jagen H'ghar and other Faceless.

It will be really funny if fake Iron Bank manager (Jagen H'ghar in disguise), will ade Cersei with help of fake Golden Company (Second Sons in disguise) - even though they will be working separately.

Everyone will betray Cersei. EVERYONE.

Jagen H'ghar still owns one death to Arya. He knows that Hound isn't in Arya's list anymore, so there are only two names left - Cersei and Mountain. And both of them are at King's Landing. So Jagen H'ghar will go there to be close to them. Because he knows Arya, and he knows that eventually she will come after Cersei's life. That's when he will reveal himself, and offer to Arya to pay up his debt.

Arya is valonguar from the prophecy.

Reveal hidden contents

Valonguar means 'younger sibling'. So many people think that it is Tyrion. But what if prophecy's meaning is - LITERAL younger sibling, not YOUR younger sibling.

People of the same faith, or those who serve in the same temple, to same religion, are often called brothers and sisters. So Faceless Men are brothers and sisters in faith, they are children of Many Faced God. And those who are training to become Faceless Men are younger brothers/sisters. Arya was Jagen's apprentice, his little sister in faith, valonguar.

She will order Cersei's death, and Jagen H'ghar will execute her.

Cersei will be killed by two people, but because actual executor is No One, prophecy will name as her killer only one of them - valonguar.

Cersei's death prophecy fulfilled - checked.

Jagen's debt paid - checked.

Then Cersei and Jaime will be revived either by Qyburn's necromancy, or by arrival to King's Landing of Undead Army and Night's King.

When Jagen will be killing Cersei, Arya and Hound will be fighting with Mountain.

I don't know for sure, but it seems to me that after Joffrey died, Cersei gave his sword Widow's Wail to Mountain. That sword is 1/2 of Ned Stark's valyrian sword Ice. Other 1/2 is Brienne's sword Oathkeeper. Arya has valyrian dagger and Niddle sword (gift from Jon). When she will be fighting with Mountain, he will knock out from her hands valyrian dagger. She will use Niddle to take away from him Widow's Wail. Then Tyrion will pick up valyrian dagger and kill with it an Undead Cersei.

Originally that dagger belonged to Tyrion, but Cersei used it to frame Tyrion for assasination attempt at Bran. I think when Bran gave that dagger to Arya, he knew that eventually it will return to its first owner, and will be used to kill person who wanted to kill Bran.

Brienna will kill Undead Jaime with her Oathkeeper, because Jaime will try to kill Arya. Then Arya will take both swords Widow's Wail and Oathkeeper and with their use she will finally kill Mountain, and cross out last name in her list.

Widow's Wail + Oathkeeper = Ice, ancestral sword of Starks. Bran is crippled, Sansa is too lady, and Arya with her training is an ideal candidate to wield two valyrian swords.

Then Red Keep will be burned to crisp (Dany's vision in House of Undying). Either by necromanced Qyburn who will be fulfilling final order of his Queen. Or it will be burned by dragons, because King's Landing will be swarming with wights.

This may happen before, after, or simultaneously with Jon's fight against Night's King.

4. In the middle of battle Danny will die. In afterlife she will see Drogo and their son. But dragons will revive her with their magic. They will call her back to the world of living - repeat of what happened in her vision. Before she will go back to Jon, Drogo will free her from her oath (never marry again, and never have kids again).

5. Some rumours say that Jon or Dany, or even both of them will die. I want HEA for both of them, I want them alive and married, and it doesn't even matter whether they will rule over Seven Kingdoms or not.

Though I do have a theory who should be on Iron Throne and in Small Council.

Jon will be King in The North, and Dany will be Queen in The South.

Reveal hidden contents

Arya will marry with Gendry, and they will be given ancestral grounds of Baratheon's, Stormlands. But eventually their kids will rule over half of Westeros. Sansa is Lady of Winterfell, and Tyrion is Lord of Casterly Rock and Lannisport. They weren't divorced, and nobody annuled their marriage, so juridically they are still married. After what happened with Sansa, it's unlikely that she will even want to marry. And Tyrion also never wanted to have a wife. So they will remain as they are - in official marriage, but living separately. Sansa and Arya are nieces and cousins to lords of Riverrun (Edmure Tully) and Vale (Robin Arryn). Those two guys will die without heirs, Robin is too weak to survive thru Long Night, and uncle Edmure doesn't deserve to live...after what he did? - Die, Edmure, just die!

Sansa and Tyrion will be childless. On the contrary Arya and Gendry will have lots of children (Gendry's father Robert Baratheon was a horndog and fathered 18 children). So eventually Winterfell, Lannisport, Vale, Riverrun and Stormlands will be inherited by Arya's children.

Yara will be Queen of Iron Islands (Theon will die saving her). Dorne could be given either to Jorah, or to Missandei, or to Bronn (who will also marry with one of Sand Snakes). Reach will be given to Sam's family, either to his sister, or to Little Sam and Sam's and Gilly's other children (but Sam himself will stay beside Jon as his Maester).

Small Council:

Hand of the King/Queen - Tyrion.

Master of coin and lord treasurer - Bronn.

Grand Maester - Sam.

Master of whisperers - Bran (WHO COULD BE BETTER???).

Master of ships - Davos.

Those five are easy to guess, but other seats have more possible candidacies.

Master of laws could be Missandei, Arya, Gilly, Sansa, or someone else entirely.

There may be two Lords of Guards: as Lord of Queen's Guards - Gray Worm or Jorah, as Lord of King's Guards - Brienna, or Arya, or Tormund.

P.S. And last prediction, for Final of Season 7 - lots of talking, nothing important happens, NO boatsex, by the end of episode The Wall will fall.

are those real "predictions" or info from leaked scripts?  I hope they are NOT leaked scripts...

I wouldn't be surprised if Cersei set up a wildfire trap to kill danys army. Then Drogon swoops in to rescue dany and co and ferry them to WF because Dragonstone is being besieged by the iron fleet. Bran/Gillie then reveal to everyone about Jon's parentage 

1 hour ago, King Louis II (KLII) said:

are those real "predictions" or info from leaked scripts?  I hope they are NOT leaked scripts...

Those are predictions made by me, just today.

I'm soooooo bored waiting for finale episode, so instead of surfing web in searches of leaked links, and reading absolutely fake leaked scripts made by someone else, I decided to spend my time more creatively, and wrote my own little magnum opus ^_^  

The meeting goes bad. Dany attacks. Jaime kills Cersei saving King's Landing. LF dies in an unconvincing way. 

Theon,  Jorah and the Mountain also die. NK does not attack yet. 

For symmetry reason a dragon should also be killed. Not sure how. 

Sam hears about the power summit and makes his way there with his secret scrolls

The episode is the Dragon & the Wolf therefore Dany & Jon finally git nekkid or...

The Dragon & the Wolf may refer to a flashback of Rhaegar & Lyanna's wedding..

Somehow Jaquen H'ghar makes an appearance

We gets a glimpse of Tyene's rotting corpse.. prob'ly during a failed, too late rescue by Bronn

Jaime, while keeping his word to Tyrion to keep the peace, kills that douche Cersei

I can't see there being any purpose to a Rhaegar & Lyanna flashback, as lovely as that would be. The audience essentially knows that Jon is the son of Lyanna and Rhaegar, it's been made very clear by this stage. Jon finding out about his own heritage, likely from Sam, would be the best way to finally confirm this.

I'd love to see Cersei die this episode & feel that's a real possibility, but I wonder how the series will continue without her, she is in some ways a better villain than the NK. Saying that, there's still a lot we don't know about the WW...

15 hours ago, Megorova said:

5. Some rumours say that Jon or Dany, or even both of them will die. I want HEA for both of them, I want them alive and married, and it doesn't even matter whether they will rule over Seven Kingdoms or not.

Though I do have a theory who should be on Iron Throne and in Small Council.

Jon will be King in The North, and Dany will be Queen in The South.

Reveal hidden contents

Arya will marry with Gendry, and they will be given ancestral grounds of Baratheon's, Stormlands. But eventually their kids will rule over half of Westeros. Sansa is Lady of Winterfell, and Tyrion is Lord of Casterly Rock and Lannisport. They weren't divorced, and nobody annuled their marriage, so juridically they are still married. After what happened with Sansa, it's unlikely that she will even want to marry. And Tyrion also never wanted to have a wife. So they will remain as they are - in official marriage, but living separately. Sansa and Arya are nieces and cousins to lords of Riverrun (Edmure Tully) and Vale (Robin Arryn). Those two guys will die without heirs, Robin is too weak to survive thru Long Night, and uncle Edmure doesn't deserve to live...after what he did? - Die, Edmure, just die!

Sansa and Tyrion will be childless. On the contrary Arya and Gendry will have lots of children (Gendry's father Robert Baratheon was a horndog and fathered 18 children). So eventually Winterfell, Lannisport, Vale, Riverrun and Stormlands will be inherited by Arya's children.

Yara will be Queen of Iron Islands (Theon will die saving her). Dorne could be given either to Jorah, or to Missandei, or to Bronn (who will also marry with one of Sand Snakes). Reach will be given to Sam's family, either to his sister, or to Little Sam and Sam's and Gilly's other children (but Sam himself will stay beside Jon as his Maester).

Small Council:

Hand of the King/Queen - Tyrion.

Master of coin and lord treasurer - Bronn.

Grand Maester - Sam.

Master of whisperers - Bran (WHO COULD BE BETTER???).

Master of ships - Davos.

Those five are easy to guess, but other seats have more possible candidacies.

Master of laws could be Missandei, Arya, Gilly, Sansa, or someone else entirely.

There may be two Lords of Guards: as Lord of Queen's Guards - Gray Worm or Jorah, as Lord of King's Guards - Brienna, or Arya, or Tormund.

P.S. And last prediction, for Final of Season 7 - lots of talking, nothing important happens, NO boatsex, by the end of episode The Wall will fall.

And what ist the bittersweet end in your theory?

29 minutes ago, Marlom said:

And what ist the bittersweet end in your theory?

George Martin may die before completing ASOIAF. And what's bittersweet about that?

Spoiler

He fucked us all.

Just kidding.

Point 5 in my post, as I already wrote, is just my wishtfull thinking.

And theory would be that probably BOTH of them will die - Jon and Dany. There were several bad omens that hinted at this outcome.

Spoiler

Futhermore in Episode 6, both of them dying, became even more likely. Behind The Wall Berrick told to Jon something like - we won't find any happiness in here.

You should listen again to that dialogue (it was before bear). In context of their conversation it had a meaning that Lord of Light brought them back for a purpose, and they should accomplish their mission. And the part about not finding any happiness in here (in the world of living) means that after they will serve their purpose, Lord of Light will take their lives. 

And about Dany - Tyrion tryed to talk with her about succession. But she refused, and said that they will discuss it AFTER she will wear a crown. It's possible that there never will be that after. Also Tyrion said something like - you said that you can't have children.

But she haven't said anything like that. She said that she won't have a husband, or beare a children, untill sun will rise in the West and set in the East. The meaning of her oath is that she WON'T, and NEVER. Because sun is rising in the East and setting in the West, and opposite thing will never occure.

But she may actually give birth to a child (Jon's child). Because either there will be magic involved, and sun will rise and set differently. Eclipse or consequenses of Long Night. Maybe Earth will start to spin in opposite direction. Or she will temporarely die, and Drogo will free her from her oath. And she will be brought back to life by her dragons, or by Mellisandre, because Dany also has a mission to accomplish. Maybe giving birth to a Targarien baby is that mission. But she may die during childbirth, so (I borrowed this theory from someone alse) Sam will have to cut the baby out of her womb with his valyrian sword. (In that someone alse's theory it was done by Jorah, but I think that it's more likely will be Sam - because 1 that sword is his, and 2 he's a Maester, i.e. doctor, medic, so his presence during Dany's chilbirth would be more logical). Jon and Dany won't have time to marry, because of Night's King and so on, and later Jon will die, and she will die BEFORE baby will be born, so her oath won't be broken, she indeen won't have children nor husband.

They won't rule Seven Kingdoms. It will be inherited by their child, or by someone alse - maybe by Gendry. And if there will be a Targarien child, than maybe Tyrion will have to take it and flee from Westeros. Because people of Westeros don't like Targariens, or Lannisters. And Lannisters killled Gendry's father, and both uncles, and killed 17 of his half-siblings, and also tryed to kill him. So if Dany and Jon will die, and Tyrion survive, and Gendry will become King, then Tyrion will have to run to save his life. He will take Dany's baby with him.

There was a promo poster from previous seasons - Tyrion onboard of a ship, and there's Drogon hovering in the air in front of him. There's a fog around them. Valyria is located in a Smoking sea. So probably they are sailing to Valyria, Targariens homeland. Also on that poster Tyrion's hands are not lowered alongside his body, he's holding them in front of him. Maybe Drogon is hovering above Tyrion, because he is looking at a baby. On that poster Tyrion is holding Dany's baby in his hands.

Or not ;)

Another possibility - Dany's first baby is alive. The witch gave her son to the same people from Asshai who brought dragon eggs to Dany. That witch and those people are followers of Lord of Light. They took the baby to Valyria. The witch stayed behind and let Dany to burn her alive as a sacrifise. Even though while Dany was unconsciousness after childbirth, that witch could have escaped, but she didn't, even though she knew that she will be punnished. She did it willingly, because for servants of fire god to die by fire is sort of like a blessing.

Tyrion and Targarien girl will go to Valyria. And Targarien boy is already there. The family will reunite, reproduce, and find more dragon eggs.

The boy is 50% Targarien, 50% Dothraki. The girl is 75% Targarien, 25% Stark. In two or three generations their blood will be purifyed to 100% Targarien. And they will bring dragons back, and conquer entire world.

Actual bittersweet ending is that main characters of ASOIAF Jon and Dany will die, but eventually their descendants will rule not only over Seven Kingdoms and Westeros, but also over Essos (because one of their ancestors was a Great Khan). Also even though Gendry Baratheon, Arya Stark and their descendants will rule for a few generations in Seven Kingdoms, eventually the history will repeat itself - Targariens will conquer. They will anixilate or subjugate Starks+Baratheons. Targariens forever.

But People, please! just don't start fake rumours based on this unlikely assumptions. Theories are good and fun to write or read, as long as others won't start to claim that they have leaked scripts, and those are realy realy real scripts, but actually they are just a shameless hoaxes.

Currently there are already two completed versions of allegedly leaked scripts from Season 8. Those are fakes. One version is posted by thedradonandthewolf blog, and another one was posted on several sites, including Youtube. In that version Bran, Gray Worm and several other characters were killed in Winterfell in second episode, and in last scene of last episode Bran became new Night's King - that version is also fake. Both versions are 100% fakes.

• Cersei will hire the Golden Co. 
  • The NK & vICErion will bring down the Wall
  • Bran will reveal LF's deceit 
  • Arya will kill LF
  • Flashback of Rhaegar & Lyanna getting married
  • Sam finds out Jon's parentage
  • Jon & Dany boat sex
  • Jamie will somehow betray Cersei

• No flashbacks to wedding.
Spoiler

No flashbacks at all. Not to wedding, not to Lyanna's death scene. Bran already knows everything, HE heard what Lyanna said before dying. The only reason why Sam is needed, is that just Bran's word alone about Jon's parentage, wouldn't be considered as a suficient proof to make a Crown claim.

• NO boat sex.
Spoiler

Wrong time, wrong place. They won't have sex before King's Landing. And from King's Landing to White Harbour they will go separately - Jon on a ship with everyone else, and Dany on Drogon. And from White Harbour they will either 1. go together to Winterfell (go/ride/fly, NOT sail), or 2. Jon will go to Winterfell alone, and Dany will go back to Dragonstone. First option is more likely.

I think that 'boat sex' is just a rumour. Though that rumour is based on real info. What everyone think of as 'boat sex' has ALREADY happened.

In Episode 6 there was a scene that could be tagged with #GOT, #Season 7, #Jon, #Dany, #boat, #bed, #nudity - anyone given that info would assume that it's a sex scene, even though it WASN'T.

Source of rumour is either a limited (and misleading) info, or photo from shooting where the two of them are together on a boat, and Jon is seemingly naked. Or GOT's stalkers (those who go around the world, spying after GOT's cast and crew) saw Emilia Clarke and Kit Harrington after they were shooting scene on a boat. Stalkers haven't saw what kind of scene was filmed, but based on Kit's not fully closed state, they assumed that Emilia and Kit were shooting a sex scene.

I'm 70% convinced that there will be no sex in this season. 70%.  

8 minutes ago, Megorova said:
  • No flashbacks to wedding.
  Hide contents

No flashbacks at all. Not to wedding, not to Lyanna's death scene. Bran already knows everything, HE heard what Lyanna said before dying. The only reason why Sam is needed, is that just Bran's word alone about Jon's parentage, wouldn't be considered as a suficient proof to make a Crown claim.

Right.  One attest to lineage, and the other attests to legitimacy.

If you look at the IMDb page, Bran doesn't appear on the cast list so I don't know if he will appear in this episode at all. 

Edit (to include): Also I read that Ellaria's actress said the Tyene scene was her last. So I don't think we'll be seeing any of the Sands again.

Honestly I think Cercei will do what her father would've done... play fake nice, pretend to be an ally, but have all the behind-the-scenes power. Or atleast take her sweet time enacting revenge.  Her skull is too thick to actually understand the threat of the NK.

Hi, I'm new here but love this board. I had a lightbulb moment this afternoon re: the final episode of this season. 

There's no way Cersei dies, but what if JAMIE is killed, either accidentally by Arya, or by Brienne, or the Hound, or Tyrion? That would ramp up the stakes dramatically for the final season. It would leave Cersei completely isolated, alone, and with an unquenchable lust for revenge. Which would lead to her demise in the final season - but there's no way she dies in the final episode of this season. I think Jamie gets murdered either intentionally or as a consequence of a trap that Cersei herself has set for the meeting, OR EVEN, if Jamie does betray her, she kills him. Or, of course, Euron kills him after finding out Cersei is pregnant. 

That was my moment this afternoon - that Jamie dies. Would Tyrion then join his sister? 

• At least one major death. 
  • My bet is on LF like 99%
  • Maybe Cersei dies too. Here are my reasons: deathes of Cersei and LF would eliminate the game of thrones that started in s1. All the major participants of the Wo5K and the aftermath would be gone. It makes spaces for the Long Night war and *drumrolls*
  • a conflict between Jon and Dany!
  • If Jon's parentage would be revealed either via Bran TV or Sam "Google Docs" Tarly, it makes him a legitimate heir of IT, puttin Dany aside.Though Jon couldn't care less about the IT, Dany does. And everyone else does. 

These two major conflicts could be kicked up in the finale and continue in s8. 

+ flashback to R+L wedding would be a nice fan service or another explaination for those who didn't pick up R+L from the show and didn't read the books/this forum either 

4 hours ago, A man has no name said:

For shits and giggles...

Is it possible that the NK cannot ride a dragon as he is not a Targ? Only Targs can ride the dragons-He might be able to control it, but not ride...Think, Dany is the unburnt, so she is a fire dragon rider, Jon is the un-frozen...the ice dragon rider?

Oh-- he's gonna ride that dragon. Make no mistake about it.

-Jon's first attempt to forge the sword of heroes failed in the pond. If his second plays out, a lion will die.

-Tyrion or Bronn will be killed (likely Bronn), this act will drive a wedge between Jamie & Cersei

-Tormund will die defending Eastwatch from the Blue Eyes White Dragon

-LF will die to Arya & Sansa, Sansa will do the kill though it will technically be Arya wearing her face. Since most of what Arya was saying to Sansa in the last episode appeared to be lies via the game of faces. I think that Arya's point of needing the actual face was a lie and she can (like Jaquen) appear as someone living (that or she will develop the power).

-Theon will see Yara's corpse on the front of the Silence upon entering KL by sea with Davos & Tyrion. The clip of him dropping to the beach is in response to seeing this. This will be one of the first foreboding events of the episode really also foreshadowing how Euron will cause chaos.

-The hound will in some capacity fight the mountain amidst the turmoil of the dragon pit (will explain shortly)

-Daenerys & Jon will have sex and she will get pregnant

-Cersei using D&J's love for each other to her advantage, will make some play (likely utilizing the Golden Company). It would have to be quite a play to force Daenerys to not use a dragon (probably because Jon begs her not to). (Hostages? Wildfire to them all?) I don't think it will lead to all out war and dragons torching this.

Maybe, Fun?...

-Brienne will die at the same time as Tormund

-Gendry & Arya reunion?

-It will be hinted that the NK is a greenseer, possibly by a Bran vision

-Jon will ride Rhaegal in the case of mass chaos in the dragon pit

-someone will bring out that Jon is the rightful King of Westeros

-we will learn Jon's Targaryen name

-Jon died again and came back (when he was in the pond)

-The Hound was brought back by the Lord of Light (when he died to Brienne - revealed?)

-Will Dany die and come back to life?

-Many other supposed plot armor characters will die

-Arya will kill or die to the Mountain?

-

If the wight should survive the trip, Cersei won't believe what she's seeing or she just won't care since she sort of has a wight of her own. Oh and she'll be snarky, which is a given, but it might derail the whole meeting. But Jaime will care and decide to help in the fight against the White Walkers. And he and Brienne will have some interaction that may influence his decision.

In the trailer, it looks like Darth Sansa has a lot on her mind and may have come to some decision. I'm sure that will be bad for LF rather than Arya.

After Jon and Dany realize Cersei is a complete shit and won't help them, Jon will finally reveal the source of the scars on his perfectly sculpted abs to Dany, preceding some hot sex. 

Oh, and if the gods are good, Rhaegar and Lyanna wedding flashback. 

Archived