Predictions

6 hours ago, NexivRed said:

Tourney flashback with Bran telling the tale of the Knight of the Laughing Tree would be so much cooler. 

We heard about the wedding from Gilly. What we need to see is the courtship. 

I would have to agree that the tourney at harrenhall would be fantastic, or the battle at Ruby ford.

8 hours ago, Sand11751 said:

Cersei won't believe what she's seeing or she just won't care

But Jaime will care and decide to help in the fight against the White Walkers.

After Jon and Dany realize Cersei is a complete shit and won't help them

I don't think that what they want to accomplish is to employ Cersei's troops. They already have lots of fighters. Though what they really need is Cersei's assistance to warn all people of Seven Kingdoms about incoming threat. She's a Queen, so if she will give orders to lords, royalty and maesters of Citadel to tell people about Undead Army, then they all will be preparing to fight. In current situation Jon and Dany won't be able to make people believe that threat is real. If that kind of warning will be sent from Barbarian Queen of Savages and Mother of Monsters, and The King in The North, usurper that killed rightful Warden of The North appointed by Queen, then people will think that it's all just a ploy to cease the throne.   

During a Flashback we find tha there were not one but two children born that day at the tower of Joy, a boy and a girl.  The girl had the signature purple eyes of the Targaryens and the boy the grey eyes of the Starks.  It was decided that the twins must be split up and Ned decides to take the boy while the girl is secreted away to Dragonstone to be raised in exile along with Rhaella, Viserys, and the unborn Targaryen child.  Rhaella dies giving birth and the girl is passed off as her child that survived.  In the end we find out Jon and Dany are not nephew and aunt but brother and sister.

46 minutes ago, xander_blackfyre said:

During a Flashback we find tha there were not one but two children born that day at the tower of Joy, a boy and a girl.  The girl had the signature purple eyes of the Targaryens and the boy the grey eyes of the Starks.  It was decided that the twins must be split up and Ned decides to take the boy while the girl is secreted away to Dragonstone to be raised in exile along with Rhaella, Viserys, and the unborn Targaryen child.  Rhaella dies giving birth and the girl is passed off as her child that survived.  In the end we find out Jon and Dany are not nephew and aunt but brother and sister.

:huh:

:rofl:

One thing is for certain, Cersei will never give birth to that child. That would mean the profecy would be wrong, and would undermine every profecy in the show.

Therefore, she is either not truly pregnant, will miscarry or (my bet) she dies before taking the baby to term.

Also, based on her character, if she believed the Night King was real, she would drop Jamie like a sack of potatoes and try to bed the NK immediately. She would try to become the Nights Queen

1 hour ago, gregg22 said:

One thing is for certain, Cersei will never give birth to that child. That would mean the profecy would be wrong, and would undermine every profecy in the show.

Therefore, she is either not truly pregnant, will miscarry or (my bet) she dies before taking the baby to term.

Also, based on her character, if she believed the Night King was real, she would drop Jamie like a sack of potatoes and try to bed the NK immediately. She would try to become the Nights Queen

I want to see the "turn to ash in your mouth" bit from Tyrion (yeah I know he is not a seer) to come true in a very literal sense.

3 hours ago, xander_blackfyre said:

I imagined the same scenario. However, I don't think they will do it on TV because it would freak the audience out. People are already pretty squeamish about them being Aunt and Uncle. I would love it, though. It would be such a great twist and the subsequent freak out would be amazing :D.

As far as my predictions:

• Cersei is going to pull some typical Cersei bullshit, putting Dany's team in serious danger, possibly leading to Tyrion being seriously wounded (though I don't think he will die).
  • After said bullshit Dany's team will escape and Jon will ride out on Rhaegal (I want him to ride that damn dragon!)
  • Jaime will be thoroughly disturbed and FINALLY realize what a monster Cersei truly is. This will lead to him killing her this season (I hope).
  • Bran will do his Bran thing and we will see the "Dragon and the Wolf" (Rhaegar and Lyanna). Maybe we'll even see a reveal of Dany and Jon being siblings. ;)
  • Arya or Sansa will kill Littefinger and Arya will take his face.

2 hours ago, gregg22 said:

:D I want to see this!

Next scene. Tyrion: "She slept with Lancel, with Kettleblacks, with NK..."

Jaime: :blink:

T-minus 10 minutes until Season finale. My predictions are; Cercei still doesn't believe them about the White Walkers; Cleganebowl happens, Maybe by trail by combat. as to whose trial I don't know. I want to see a trial by Seven for some reason. Especially because Brienne is there (*spoiler alert: if you don't know by now that's a Duncan the tall reference, and Brienne is a descendant of his);Sam goes back to Horn hill, hears about his father and brother, and then hears that Jon is coming south to me Cercei, he goes to meet them all while finally listening to Gilly who drop a big bombshell 2 weeks ago without him noticing.  Gendry meets Arya at Winterfell. Arya finally exposes Littlefinger in front of everyone check out my post on that theory. Bran do more than just sit there being emotionless; Howland Reed is at least alluded to if not shown. Don't really care about the Ironborn at this point too little episodes. Last but not least more of Nymeria's pack, and finally show Ghost who's been M.I.A. since last season lol

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 2:23 AM, Col Cinders said:

Cersei and Dany agree on a truce.

Dany and Jon have sex.

Sam reunites with Jon.

No one bothers to ask Bran an apposite question.

LF becomes wolf scat.

Final scene is the wall is breached, undead begin streaming through the breach with about 1 million in queue behind. Night King is the last main character on screen.

Fast forward two years to 2019...

GRRM announces that this year may be the year he publishes WoW but in the meantime you can buy a version of Dunk and Egg tales in a different cover and it will include a boring sample chapter from the Dornish PoV.

I was pretty close :)

On 23/8/2017 at 4:42 PM, Juanis66 said:
  1. The Wall at EastWatch fall down by NK helped by Viserion (Beric dies?)
  2. Arya kills Littlefinger
  3. Cersey loss the pregnancy
  4. Sam meeting with Bran on WF to reveal R+L=J
  5. "Scary demo" on Dragon Pit with the Hound killing the captured wight to impress Cersei 
  6. After that Jaime will go to the North

5 of 6. Not so Bad....

Archived