Old Worldcons

Hey all,

Hope this is the right place for this.  Years ago I attended two worldcons in toronto and boston. 2003 and 2004 I believe.   Unfortunately, I lost ALL of my pictures from them recently with some computer issues.  I know htey used to be posted on the boards (though that was way back in the ezboard days).

I'm hoping either these pictures are still saved somewhere on one of the boards and webpages where I can access them.  Or alternatively another old-timer who was around back then might just have them.  I hate to lose all those amazing memories that the pictures represented of some really great times.

edit to add: Also this is OsRavan.  I cant remember the password or email for my OsRavan account and got logged in as this somehow.

2 hours ago, Lark the Stark said:

edit to add: Also this is OsRavan.  I cant remember the password or email for my OsRavan account and got logged in as this somehow.

This can't be true, there's only one typo in the whole post :P

Welcome back Os. Unfortunately, my first Worldcon was 2005 so I can't help with the photos

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/5/2018 at 11:19 AM, Bumbledore said:

Hi, um, I'm brand new here at these forums. This is my first post! But I thought this might be helpful.

The Fanac.org Fan History Project has a great archive of old worldcon photos at http://fanac.org/worldcon/

I don't know if these photos will include what you're looking for, but it's worth checking out.

Lots of information about fandom, cons, etc. on that growing site. 

Archived