Team Daenerys, Team Sansa or Team Jon?

Angel Eyes

If it goes down the book path, Sansa should end up with The Hound. But there just isn't enough episodes left to do much from what I can see. As far as the original post, the fact that people still think Jon and Sansa is a thing baffles me. Again, there isn't time to explore any of this. Dany and Jon just screwed. That will continue until it gets too weird or one of them dies.

Sansa and Jon would be an extremely stupid path to go. Nothing hinted at that route, nothing normal with route. It would be an out of the blue happening only there to create a 'shock' among the audience. They are brother and sister in everything but blood.

Dany is a much more natural choice for Jon. Then one or both might die.

16 hours ago, Johannes Nilsson said:

Sansa and Jon would be an extremely stupid path to go. Nothing hinted at that route, nothing normal with route. It would be an out of the blue happening only there to create a 'shock' among the audience. They are brother and sister in everything but blood.

Dany is a much more natural choice for Jon. Then one or both might die.

Look Here.

and Here

On 21/8/2017 at 4:22 PM, Lucius Lovejoy said:

Daenerys for sure.  I am surprised this is a question.  It is only possible for him and Sansa to be together if the context is that Daenerys is dead and the realm will be at war with itself if Jon and Sansa don't sit the throne together.  But they are still cousins raised as siblings, might actually be weirder than him and Daenerys together from a fan reaction standpoint.

This. I have no problems with Jon-Dany because they met as adults. But Jon-any of his cousins whom he grew up as sisters... well, that kind of makes me want to puke :(

Yeah, if people have a problem with Jon and Dany ending up, I'd expect even more people to react to Jon and Sansa ending up.

I personally don't mind the Jon/Dany romance because they don't know they're related. (And because at the end of the day, it's a Targ-thing.)

I would mind Jon/Sansa though, because even if they aren't as closely related as Jon/Dany, (although if people don't mind cousin-shagging they really shouldn't complain about aunt/nephew shagging either) the fact that Jon and Sansa are raised as siblings, and have viewed each other as brother and sister their entire lives, makes it wrong on a entirely different level.

Imagine that you have a sibling of your own, who is only 1-2 years older or younger than you. Suddenly when you're 22 you both find out that you're not actually blood-relatives, but that one of you is adopted. How would the idea of a romantic relationship with him/her feel for you after this realization? I'd say the normal reaction would be "ewwww...."

8 minutes ago, MinscS2 said:

and have viewed each other as brother and sister their entire lives, makes it wrong on a entirely different level.

That's it. They feel like siblings and that should feel wrong. I am pretty sure this will not happen. Absolutely nothing points in that direction.

9 minutes ago, MinscS2 said:

I personally don't mind the Jon/Dany romance because they don't know they're related.

Me, too. Jon and Daenerys fit together and the mutual attraction is believably.

As a diehard Sansa fan, Jon is one of the few guys I wouldn't mind her ending up with (if he starts to listen to her).

I'm pretty sure Daenerys will not be sitting the iron throne at the end of all this. And you know what? I don't think Jon will either. 

I'd like to see all the remaining Starks + Jon end the series at Winterfell as a family. That would be a happy ending for me.  If Sansa survives that's definitely where she's going to end up.

I'm also pro-northern independence. If Jon wants to retain the northern crown after his parentage becomes known, then a political marriage between him and Sansa could make sense. 

Sansa doesn't necessarily need to marry anyone though.

I ship Jon and Mel but I'm really weird. Fully aware Mel would be terrible for Jon, but to be fair he is wise and strong enough (or he was before this last season) to get rid of her and not let him make him Stannis 2.0.

objectively, Jon would have been good with Osha if she had lived. Not sure who fits him well of the remaining female characters. 

2 hours ago, greensleeves said:

As a diehard Sansa fan, Jon is one of the few guys I wouldn't mind her ending up with (if he starts to listen to her).

I'm pretty sure Daenerys will not be sitting the iron throne at the end of all this. And you know what? I don't think Jon will either. 

I'd like to see all the remaining Starks + Jon end the series at Winterfell as a family. That would be a happy ending for me.  If Sansa survives that's definitely where she's going to end up.

I'm also pro-northern independence. If Jon wants to retain the northern crown after his parentage becomes known, then a political marriage between him and Sansa could make sense. 

Sansa doesn't necessarily need to marry anyone though.

Jon is def sitting that Iron Throne in the end. It's his classic bittersweet ending. The moment he asked Tyrion why anyone would want to live in KL solidified it for me. Despite loving only the North, he's going to end up living the rest of his life down South

1 minute ago, Commander Jon Snow said:

Jon is def sitting that Iron Throne in the end. It's his classic bittersweet ending. The moment he asked Tyrion why anyone would want to live in KL solidified it for me. Despite loving only the North, he's going to end up living the rest of his life down South

:dunno: You do you. I hope Sansa's not without any family in Winterfell though. Maybe Arya and/or Bran can be there too? The pack needs to stay together!

55 minutes ago, greensleeves said:

:dunno: You do you. I hope Sansa's not without any family in Winterfell though. Maybe Arya and/or Bran can be there too? The pack needs to stay together!

I think both will stay but idk if they will permanently. I'd assume Arya would go out exploring eventually as I can't see her being an ordinary noblewoman. Bran's story could go anywhere but idk where else he would go. He could go back to the cave but for the most part, I see him staying in Winterfell. Jon Snow is the only one I am sure will be leaving for Kings Landing. 

I think it is becoming more clear that Sansa is going to end up ruling something here. This season had the North turning to her, and the show attempted in its own inept way to show that Sansa was a good ruler. I think if Jon lives and ends up with anyone then it will be Sansa. 

Archived