Sansa becoming Cersei

20 minutes ago, Kizzle said:

Remember when Sansa's husband to be was cutting a little boy's face for no reason and Sansa's only concern was basically "Don't stop him Arya, you're going to ruin my chance to become a queen" It's easy to sympathize with Sansa because of what she's been through but I'm betting it's only made her more hungry for power. I guess what it comes down to is even though she doesn't trust Littlefinger, the fact that she even lets him near her makes me suspect her because she knows he is no good but also knows he can help her manipulate people.

If I remember her reaction was

"Stop! Stop it both of you! Stop! You're spoiling everything!" during the entire time.

Not "Arya let him cut open Mycah's face! Arya get out!"

Also. LF holds Sweetrobin. Thus he controls the Knights of the Vale. They're kind of shoehorned into this. Royce was already threatened by LF when LF hinted that Royce (falsely) told the Boltons where Sansa was (remember, LF's story was they got accosted and Sansa was kidnapped). She can't kill LF without probable cause because she can't afford to lose the Vale, the only Kingdom with a fresh army.

She has rebuffed LF this entire season. "No need to seize the last word, I'll assume it was something clever." "So you're telling me the woman who murdered my mother, father and brother is dangerous? Thank you for your wise council?" 

The only time she talked to him without that attitude was last episode when she was worried about the Northern Army, which she should be considering their loyalties changed like weather vanes.

If Sansa ate her food from the right side of the plate, people would suspect her

If she looks right instead of left, people would suspect her

If Sansa wiped her @ss front to back, people would suspect her

Nothing, I mean NOTHING this season even remotely suggest Sansa has something up her sleeve. 

5 hours ago, JonSansaBranArya said:

If Sansa ate her food from the right side of the plate, people would suspect her

If she looks right instead of left, people would suspect her

If Sansa wiped her @ss front to back, people would suspect her

Nothing, I mean NOTHING this season even remotely suggest Sansa has something up her sleeve. 

Sansa ate the meat on her plate first!! The meat on her plate was venison! She's going to kill Gendry for the Stormlands because she ate venison!

^ how the theories sometimes sound like

5 minutes ago, Pandean said:

Sansa ate the meat on her plate first!! The meat on her plate was venison! She's going to kill Gendry for the Stormlands because she ate venison!

^ how the theories sometimes sound like

Bwahahahaha

I am watching back from 101 forward.  Just got through The Pointy End.

Sansa is no Cersei, not even close, in scheming OR evil.  Not that I think Sansa is evil at all.

16 minutes ago, Illiterati said:

Bwahahahaha

I am watching back from 101 forward.  Just got through The Pointy End.

Sansa is no Cersei, not even close, in scheming OR evil.  Not that I think Sansa is evil at all.

Some theories are. Like, grasping at straws much? "Sansa's hairstyle is sort of similar to Cersei's in Season 1! She's going to be the new Cersei!" "Sansa looked at Littlefinger through the corner of her eye! She wants to kill Jon and marry LF!"

Sansa is definitely no Cersei. Not now, not ever. 

Archived