Where does the Magnificent 7 go now?

Super Mario

It was a little unclear at the end of episode 706 where the Magnificent 7 are headed.. some are obvious, some not so much, so who goes where and why?

1. Jon goes to the big undead strategy meeting then presumably back to Winterfell after some bumping of uglies with a certain Dragon Queen (assuming Jon's own state of undeadliness allows for such activities). But could he stay on Dragonstone with his soon to be girlfriend?

2. Tormund stays at Eastwatch

3. Jorah stays with Dany on her small council

4. Beric apparently stays with Tormund? But why?

5. Sandor appears to be getting on the boat, but why? He's a wanted man in King's Landing. Is he joining Dany? Going to kill his brother? Sticking with Jon and going to Winterfell eventually for a reunion with the Stark girls?

6. Gendry also appears to be going south, does he stick with Jon? Always figured he'd end up with Arya so traveling back up north to Winterfell makes sense in time.

7. Thoros is dead and burned, no mystery here 

I agree with your list mostly.  I will add...

4.  Beric believes it is his sole duty from the Lord of Light to fight the WW, so he is going to continue to stay out of politics and be there when the wall is breached.  Also they need another named character in peril.

5.  The Hound will say something about just wanting to be as far away from the dead as possible, but really he is just going so he and Tyrion can meet up and verbally spar.

6.  Gendry goes where Davos goes at this point.

2 hours ago, Lucius Lovejoy said:

I agree with your list mostly.  I will add...

4.  Beric believes it is his sole duty from the Lord of Light to fight the WW, so he is going to continue to stay out of politics and be there when the wall is breached. 

I thought that one was pretty obvious considering what he said about why the LoL brought Jon and him back.

2 hours ago, Lucius Lovejoy said:

6.  Gendry goes where Davos goes at this point.

Agreed on this one as well.  And I suppose he feels well enough protected to be setting foot in KL if anyone figures out he's Robert's son.

I would think the Hound would want to go to WF.

Archived