Cersei Will Kill Brienne?

8 minutes ago, falcotron said:

Because they only plan season by season, they didn't think about how to stretch his arc out, so they'd already finished it two seasons early, and then had to come up with filler.

I believe D&D are avoiding all the filler as much as is possible.  But let us be frank, the books are chock full of filler.  Fake Aegon.....who is that.....I read the first two books and there was no fake anybody that I can recall.

I can only thank D&D for cutting filler.

As far as no plan.....that's just ridiculous.

D&D said when they sat down to outline the entire story they came up with 73 episodes as the perfect length for the story they wanted to do (which was all the story GRRM had to give them).  They cut filler to get to the nitty gritty and came up with an outline of 73 episodes.

HBO asked them to push it to 80 or more......but D&D said they would stick with their original outline for the GoT tv series.

Good for them.

So, D&D are giving us the exact story they sat out to from the very start........minus 48 chapters of travel filler.

1 hour ago, Illiterati said:

Brienne is a nothing to Cersei.  The only way she gets on Cersei's radar is if she catches her hot tubbing with Jaime.

Being a Jaime Brienne shipper, I hope this happens soon! If nothing else, it'll take Jaime away from Cersei's influence and hopefully steer him towards a redemption arc.

Archived