Lurker Ramblings...

cheezemm

I've read this forum on and off for a few years, but finally decided to post.  Discuss:

1) When does the giant wolf pack led by Nymeria and Ghost show up to save the Starks?  I think this will happen when Winterfell is overrun by the dead.

2) What if the Night King shows up on his dragon and takes control of The Mountain?  I mean, he is dead now...

3) Will Cersei's baby receive the same over the top treatment as Rob's wife?  I'd like to think that somehow, in someway, Arya will pull off a repeat of the red wedding but when Euron/Cersei are married.  Still think Jamie will end her though...

Welcome to the forums, I lurked for a year until I joined last summer.  To answer your questions...

1.  Nymeria and her pack save the Starks (and Arya specifically) in the Riverlands somewhere when she is surrounded by wights.  I think the battle with the Army of the Dead gets as far south as the trident at least.  Ghost dies earlier, probably in Winterfell and shortly after Jon accepts that he is actually a Targaryen.

2.  I don't think we need to worry about the Mountain becoming a traditional wight.  I am not even certain he is really dead.  Either way, dragon fire would work fine since defeating him in combat seems unlikely unless we get CLEGANEBOWL (get hype)!

3.  Cersei is faking it I believe just to test Jaime's loyalties / also provide the viewers a reason to believe why Jaime hasn't actually left her yet.

Archived