Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pandean

What would Ned say about episode six?

(This is more supposed to be a funny thread versus a debating serious thread so I apologize if it doesn't belong here or anything)

I was just thinking....what if Ned was watching Episode Six via Weirwood or something.

What would he be saying?

For one I think a variation of "War is easier than daughters"

"Why didn't I just tell Cat the truth about the boy?Then she would have loved him like one of her own, he would have never gone to the Wall..."

"Take that! Thoros!"

"What another episode with no boobs?"

"No no no no, Beric Dondarrion!  That is not the Clegane that I sent you after!"

"I should have told Jon the story of Tower of Joy, so he would know that going on a mission with only a handful of companions is not a good idea..."

"Hey Arya and Sansa, I see what you're doing there.  Starks aren't supposed to be sneaky like this, but hey, you still have heads, and it looks like you're using them."

"Hold up! Let me get this straight....this muthaf**** gets to go South via teleportation, meet a smoking hottie, with dragons F****** DRAGONS no less, teleport back North, go on the dumbest mission ever, damn near drown, get rescued by my dead-notdead brother, make it back to the wall, bend the knee like a f****** noob cause he's thinking with his d***, and on top of all that, looks like he's teleportating again back South and is gonna bang the hottie with dragons.  How the hell did I loose my head in season 1?"

#whydoialwaysdie