What would Ned say about episode six?

Pandean

"So I went rescue Lyanna with 6 guys and failed. Benjen goes rescue Jon with one burning ball and succeeds. Something very odd is going on..."

51 minutes ago, Illiterati said:

And finally,

"Thank you, Joffrey, I had no idea what blessing you were bestowing upon me, getting me out of this circus."

:lmao:

accurate though.

• Ned: Why did it cut off after a few minutes?
  • Bran: It's just a free preview. You have to pay 15 crowns per month if you want to watch the whole thing.
  • Ned: I thought you had access to all of Space and Time-Warner?
  • Bran: No, I had to leave before the installation was complete, so I only have access to the basic package, not HBO.
  • Ned: So how do we find out what happened to Jon?
  • Bran: I've been trying to figure that out. I think I have to be a pirate.
  • Ned: You mean dress up like Euron and drink lots of rum?
  • Bran: Yeah, I think so, but they have all these weird words I don't understand.
  • Ned: Like Avast! and Aaaar! Stuff like that?
  • Bran: More like Specto, Quasar, Vidics, Gorillavid.
  • Ned: Are those even words?
  • Bran: It seemed so easy when Bloodraven was doing it.

Ned:  You know when South Park added lyrics to the theme song it kinda ruined it for me.  I've been playing the cello since the first episode of Angel and really we only had Angel's theme, that one song from Master and Commander, and the theme to Game of Thrones.  Now I can't even play the cello without someone saying, 'oh the wiener song!'.  Don't get me started on the theme to Sharpe's Rifles.  I mean electric guitar and strings? You might as well light up a blunt and chill out at a Moody Blues cover band concert.  I did check out The White Princess.  Michelle Fairley is in that.  I mean she's great and all but...well gravity wins is all I can say.

1 hour ago, Col Cinders said:

Ned:  You know when South Park added lyrics to the theme song it kinda ruined it for me.  I've been playing the cello since the first episode of Angel and really we only had Angel's theme, that one song from Master and Commander, and the theme to Game of Thrones.  Now I can't even play the cello without someone saying, 'oh the wiener song!'.  Don't get me started on the theme to Sharpe's Rifles.  I mean electric guitar and strings? You might as well light up a blunt and chill out at a Moody Blues cover band concert.  I did check out The White Princess.  Michelle Fairley is in that.  I mean she's great and all but...well gravity wins is all I can say.

Buffy Theme>Angel Theme

Archived