Most likely to die?

legba11

Please no spoilers from leaks...

1. Urine: almost a sure thing.  He had a giant sub-boss sign above his head when he was introduced.  It is shocking he didn't die earlier (I guess he knows this and has been hiding), but no way he makes it to the last season.

2. The Wall.  With only 6 episodes to come, there is no real threat or menace from the Army of Darkness as long as the wall is there.  I assume so good guys die with it.  Edd seems a definite, Tormund also likely.

3. Grey Worm.  Part of team Dany needs to die.  He is the least important person on it.

4.  LittleFinger.  It is shocking he is only 4th, but the Winterfell story has been stuck in the mud.  If they kill him, they have no bad guy for Winterfell.

Upset Special:  Jaime.  The prybarred Brienne to King's Landing for this episode.  The most logical reason for that is to have a moment with Jaime before he dies.

Okay, I think Jaime will not die just yet; I believe he will die a hero in the battle with WWs... but could be wrong.

Greyworm, stronly likely I think, especially after his romantic scene with Missandei earlier on the series.

The Wall will fall for sure possibly in the very last scene and the WWs will get through and start marching down lol

Euron, I am for keeping him a little longer until it is time for Jaime to cross off Cersei but hey I am not very good at predictions ;)

13 minutes ago, Lucius Lovejoy said:

The fan base.  D&D have been killing us all season.

LOL!!! I've been dying a slow death every episode that Cersei survives through her incredible scheming. Especially compared to drunken Cersei in the books, but she still has 2 living kids in the books, so maybe she cleans up her act at some point. That still doesn't excuse they way they've mangled Jaime's story arc...I don't see any reason why he'd tolerate Cersei's behavior. He basically lost all of his kids too, with Tommen's death essentially coming as the result of Cersei's actions.

I think only little finger will die,  his story seems to of reached the end, I feel that since he is barely in the show these days. 

I sorta feel, all the best known characters are being kept alive, for that final season. And then in that final season i expect alot of them to drop like flies:o

Littlefinger is the only one, because it's clear that they have no clue what to do with him anymore.

Maybe someone else will die, I am holding out hope for that, but I really doubt it. They just don't have the balls anymore, they're saving all the "big deaths" for the final season.

I really expected this season to be more brutal than it was.

It's been tame thus far. Perhaps if the Wall falls or is attacked we may see Edd, Tormund, or Beric die. I doubt it though.

I think Cersei and Littlefinger are goners, perhaps Jaime as well. The last season will be about the threat of the WW, so I don't think Jon and Dany will have the Lannisters in their way.

I can see some minors fan faves like Edd, Pod, Beric etc get killed as well. I just hope Tormund survives!

1: littlefinger will surely die, no doubt about that

2: Edd and everyone left of the Night's watch will go down with the wall

3: I think the hound or the zombie mountain will die, because there's no way they'll just walk past each other should they meet.

4: Brienne maybe? if Cersei kills Brienne, Jaime will surely leave her

5: Tormund if he's at the wall. Hope not though...

6: Either Yara or Euron, or both. In the trailer you can see Theon dropping to his knees on the beach. This makes me think Euron will kill Yara. 

1. Little Finger.  Petyr Baelish.  Too bad because he's starting to become interesting again.  I hope he takes down Sansa with him when he goes.
  2. Sansa.  This is more of a desire on my part to see her finally out of the plot but unfortunately she is not likely to die.  What a pity.  We have not had a Stark death since episode 9 last year.  It's high time for another Stark to bite the dust.

On 8/26/2017 at 10:36 AM, NexivRed said:

Jorah. He came back to save Dany then die. 

Jaime won't die yet, I believe his arc will end with him being The Kingslayer all over again to save people, but this time it will be something positive to write in his pages. 

The Night King perhaps next season?

for tonight LF, Arya, Tormund

On 25-8-2017 at 4:00 PM, legba11 said:

Please no spoilers from leaks...

1. Urine: almost a sure thing.  He had a giant sub-boss sign above his head when he was introduced.  It is shocking he didn't die earlier (I guess he knows this and has been hiding), but no way he makes it to the last season.

2. The Wall.  With only 6 episodes to come, there is no real threat or menace from the Army of Darkness as long as the wall is there.  I assume so good guys die with it.  Edd seems a definite, Tormund also likely.

3. Grey Worm.  Part of team Dany needs to die.  He is the least important person on it.

4.  LittleFinger.  It is shocking he is only 4th, but the Winterfell story has been stuck in the mud.  If they kill him, they have no bad guy for Winterfell.

Upset Special:  Jaime.  The prybarred Brienne to King's Landing for this episode.  The most logical reason for that is to have a moment with Jaime before he dies.

On Euron: the whole wight hunt idea and not attacking the red keep the past episodes telegraphs that Cersei will still be alive and she needs an ally still as well as a fleet to get the Golden Company. And if Euron dies at the end of S8, then the North and everybody else can use the ships to evacuate at the start of S8. They have to fight, because they don't have a fleet to evacuate as long as Euron lives.

The Wall: agreed. The cliffhanger to end the season is the wall falling. Not sure about Edd, as he's at CB, not Eastwatch. Expect Beric and or Tormund to die there.

Grey Worm: part of team Dany already died or are prisoners. Olenna Tyrell and Reach armies, Ellaria and supposedly Dorne, and one of her dragons, She lost more than Cersei did this season. So, Grey Worm lives.

Littlefinger: they will not need a bad guy in WF anymore for S8, once the Wall falls as it's hte first regional capital under threat, and we can assume Jon to learn of his parentage upon returning to WF, which would be drama for the cranked up romance with Dany: she's his aunt, he's got more blood right to the throne following Targ dynasty rules than Dany does. On top of that he telegraphed wanting to bend the knee and thus make the North vassals of a Targaryen again. So, nope, LF is unecessary to create tension and suspense at WF in S8. And if Dany goes north with Jon before S8, we can assume Tyrion and Varys will be coming as well.

So, LF and the Wall itself share N1 spot.

Well, since Alan Taylor confirmed that plot and timing are now completely irrelevant, and character development has been missing for a couple seasons - how about killing Sansa? or Arya?

38 minutes ago, GrapefruitPerrier said:

Well, since Alan Taylor confirmed that plot and timing are now completely irrelevant, and character development has been missing for a couple seasons - how about killing Sansa? or Arya?

I am on board with this.  Both of them.

Archived