Most likely to die?

legba11

I think only LF will die! 

I think this last episode of the season is more moving the pieces over the board. No real action with the WW

The episode probably will end with the WW arriving at the wall

Next season it will start with action and lots of important deaths

(my prediction)

LF might die, but it has been awful story development this season if he does. The writers have given no reason that Sansa and Arya are being anything but truthful with each other, and if they have been then Sansa has picked LF over her own sister.

I agree with the fans being killed off as

On ‎25‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 10:42 PM, Lucius Lovejoy said:

The fan base.  D&D have been killing us all season.

there is no longer a story to follow it is being written by people who do not think if things are logical in the world that has been created just if they can get away with it on screen. The raven to get Dany to come and help John/Aegon was poor and sloppy as was the irrelevent bear when there is so much relevant material from the books unused.

Oh and Ghost will get killed by lack of CGI budget (wasted on a bear)....

14 hours ago, sweetsunray said:

On Euron: the whole wight hunt idea and not attacking the red keep the past episodes telegraphs that Cersei will still be alive and she needs an ally still as well as a fleet to get the Golden Company. And if Euron dies at the end of S8, then the North and everybody else can use the ships to evacuate at the start of S8. They have to fight, because they don't have a fleet to evacuate as long as Euron lives.

The Wall: agreed. The cliffhanger to end the season is the wall falling. Not sure about Edd, as he's at CB, not Eastwatch. Expect Beric and or Tormund to die there.

Grey Worm: part of team Dany already died or are prisoners. Olenna Tyrell and Reach armies, Ellaria and supposedly Dorne, and one of her dragons, She lost more than Cersei did this season. So, Grey Worm lives.

Littlefinger: they will not need a bad guy in WF anymore for S8, once the Wall falls as it's hte first regional capital under threat, and we can assume Jon to learn of his parentage upon returning to WF, which would be drama for the cranked up romance with Dany: she's his aunt, he's got more blood right to the throne following Targ dynasty rules than Dany does. On top of that he telegraphed wanting to bend the knee and thus make the North vassals of a Targaryen again. So, nope, LF is unecessary to create tension and suspense at WF in S8. And if Dany goes north with Jon before S8, we can assume Tyrion and Varys will be coming as well.

So, LF and the Wall itself share N1 spot.

Nailed it!

20 hours ago, TommyJ said:

NOOO not Arya!

also cant believe it because Bran gave her the valerian blade, she is needed in the war with the WW

Oh no, I didn't mean I want Arya to die. I was just spit balling as they like to catch us off guard in finales.

On 8/27/2017 at 2:51 AM, NickStark2494 said:

Littlefinger is the only one, because it's clear that they have no clue what to do with him anymore.

Maybe someone else will die, I am holding out hope for that, but I really doubt it. They just don't have the balls anymore, they're saving all the "big deaths" for the final season.

I really expected this season to be more brutal than it was.

It's been tame thus far. Perhaps if the Wall falls or is attacked we may see Edd, Tormund, or Beric die. I doubt it though.

Woah..you a greenseer or what?

On 8/25/2017 at 9:00 AM, legba11 said:

Please no spoilers from leaks...

1. Urine: almost a sure thing.  He had a giant sub-boss sign above his head when he was introduced.  It is shocking he didn't die earlier (I guess he knows this and has been hiding), but no way he makes it to the last season.

2. The Wall.  With only 6 episodes to come, there is no real threat or menace from the Army of Darkness as long as the wall is there.  I assume so good guys die with it.  Edd seems a definite, Tormund also likely.

3. Grey Worm.  Part of team Dany needs to die.  He is the least important person on it.

4.  LittleFinger.  It is shocking he is only 4th, but the Winterfell story has been stuck in the mud.  If they kill him, they have no bad guy for Winterfell.

Upset Special:  Jaime.  The prybarred Brienne to King's Landing for this episode.  The most logical reason for that is to have a moment with Jaime before he dies.

I think it's Bran unfortunately.  The children are all dead, he is the only living link left to the CotF and if everyone thinks that this series will end with all magical beings and animals eradicated, Bran has to be on this list and it absolutely sucks.  

Different question but maybe just a different way yo look at it. 

Who is going to survive the show? 

Aegon (jon) or dany? Doubt very much it's both.

Jaime or Tyrion ? Also doubt both 

Aria/sansa/hound - no idea really but I think Sansa probably survives if only because she is essentially the last stark. Aria is no one and bran....

People who def don't survive at this point I think

Cercei, Beric, mountain, Euron, Theon, qyburn, the maesters? Maybe none of our current heros/villians.

Perhaps it's worth considering also the kingdom of westeros (form of govt) may disolve. The governing houses are seriously running out of youth to continue on the current form of govt. All of the great houses are either extinguished or dang close to it at this point. There are no martells, tyrells, or freys left. There is 1 Tully left and he's a prisoner. Not one male stark capable of fathering children. No lannister heirs or likely heirs. Sickly little robert arryn is the last of his line (although it's said in the books that there are some more lesser branches of that house)  A great many of the lesser lordlings have also been lost up to this point. The tarlys for example excepting sam who is forbidden from having children. Several vacant castles already and more to come I suspect. 

20 minutes ago, rdh1223 said:

Different question but maybe just a different way yo look at it. 

Who is going to survive the show? 

Aegon (jon) or dany? Doubt very much it's both.

Jaime or Tyrion ? Also doubt both 

Aria/sansa/hound - no idea really but I think Sansa probably survives if only because she is essentially the last stark. Aria is no one and bran....

People who def don't survive at this point I think

Cercei, Beric, mountain, Euron, Theon, qyburn, the maesters? Maybe none of our current heros/villians.

Perhaps it's worth considering also the kingdom of westeros (form of govt) may disolve. The governing houses are seriously running out of youth to continue on the current form of govt. All of the great houses are either extinguished or dang close to it at this point. There are no martells, tyrells, or freys left. There is 1 Tully left and he's a prisoner. Not one male stark capable of fathering children. No lannister heirs or likely heirs. Sickly little robert arryn is the last of his line (although it's said in the books that there are some more lesser branches of that house)  A great many of the lesser lordlings have also been lost up to this point. The tarlys for example excepting sam who is forbidden from having children. Several vacant castles already and more to come I suspect. 

See my post above about Bran.  As far as Edmure im glad you brought him up.  Anyone think it's possible that Jaime goes and gets Edmure on his way to the North and him freeing Edmure is another reason why Jaime isn't killed on the spot?

Archived