Jon bending the knee changing Daenerys potential marriage partner?

norwaywolf123

It will be jon. She can't marry jaime because he is too old and he killed her father. Even if she forgave him the people would still find it disgusting.  And if jaime lives I don't see him being right in the head. She will either marry jon or some random lord to help her gain support.

Also they have been talking about her needing to listen to someone and it seems like these past few episodes are about her listening to jon in some way at least. She was willing to put her conquest on hold after she won a major battle because of his advice. So it shows she is willing to listen to jon and since tyrion and varys seem to be constantly talking about how she need to listen to someone it seems jon is the answer. Especially since jon is the guy who always tries to do the right thing no matter how hard it is. So from this point alone he is the clear choice.

6 hours ago, Lurid Jester said:

If by "fine wine" you mean that she looks so much better as a brunette, then yes.  Like a fine wine. ;)

Haha, I think I was referring her looking better and better with age, but yes, she's not exactly ugly as a brunette either. ;)

On 27.8.2017 at 1:52 AM, A man has no name said:

This. So much this. Hard to admit it, but I ship Jonareys. There is no other real match at this point in the story. By the way, GRRM has said this entire story is about the two of them getting together. 

I stoped reading when i heard about Jon + Dany

On 27.8.2017 at 2:47 AM, Thor Odinson said:

Watching the show, even if Martin goes that route in the books, I'm thinking the showrunners are going to go for a cheaper, safer ending. As for the books, I still think that's likely. Martin has spent way too much time critiquing Lord of the Rings clones just to make his own with its own Dark Lord and everything.

Maybe none of Martins words meant anything, all talk no action?

On 26/08/2017 at 0:19 AM, norwaywolf123 said:

Jaime Lannister

Pros:

- Claim to the titles, priviliges and propertys of house lannister of casterly rock

- Since he is not longer kingsguard he is the rightfull heir of Tywin lannister as males go before women in succesion.

- Is from a background of faith of the seven more connected to the religion of the core of westeros the south. THis makes it easier for the faith and southron lords to accept him

- Could bring the westerlands(and westerlands dominated parts of westeros) into daenerys fold

- Not powerhungry which will give daenerys more room to manuver

Cons:

- killed her father, betraying his kingsguard oath

- Reputation as a sister fucking, oathbreaker

- Rumored to have cuckolded king robert, will potentially be revealed by cersei

I think this might be in the Pros for Daenerys

• 1 month later...

Archived