[Spoilers] Rant and Rave Without Repercussion

1 minute ago, Snormund said:

*wolf treats 

But how do you know ghost doesn't have an identity crisis about whether he's a pet dog or a wild wolf? He has to choose and it's so difficult. This may as well be half the reason for his clinical depression. 

1 minute ago, 3sm1r said:

I'm afraid this will be the dumbest: Tyrion has a secret agreement with Cersei.

A secret agreement that happened off camera about pretending to hate each other for 6.5 seasons, only to pull an insane plot twist to trick and bring down a common enemy of theirs with evidence from a fresh grad seer, and later agreeing that they do kinda hate each other but miss their dad so family comes first after all? 

3 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

But how do you know ghost doesn't have an identity crisis about whether he's a pet dog or a wild wolf? He has to choose and it's so difficult. This may as well be half the reason for his clinical depression. 

A secret agreement that happened off camera about pretending to hate each other for 6.5 seasons, only to pull an insane plot twist to trick and bring down a common enemy of theirs with evidence from a fresh grad seer, and later agreeing that they do kinda hate each other but miss their dad so family comes first after all? 

That's where Gendry was last episode I guess. He befriended Ghost and decided to get a degree in wolf psychology at dear old Westeros U to help him out 

Almost. Cersei convinced Tyrion to play her game in the part of their dialogue we haven't seen. Yes.  Sounds stupid enough. I'll go with it

35 minutes ago, sweetsunray said:

Blue flames are hotter than yellow or red flames actually, and an indication of being oxygen rich and soot free: a pure comlete combustion. Viserion was turned into a hot raging bunsen flame thrower (kindof like the device used for melding).

That's understandable, but not coming from a wight. Why wouldn't the wight combust too.

1 minute ago, One-Eyed Raven said:

You know what, credit where credit is due.

Once you've decided to park Ghost at Winterfell (I guess?), he HAS to disappear. Otherwise your deft Winterfell homage to the Scooby Doo Mysteries using LF/Sansa/Arya becomes too obvious.

Littlefinger would have gotten away with it to if it wasn't for those meddling Stark girls

5 minutes ago, Hound's She-Wolf 2 said:

That's understandable, but not coming from a wight. Why wouldn't the wight combust too.

That's why they had the NK touch his brow last episode. Viserion's like a WW (Craste's turned sons), not a wight. Leaked preliminary scripts confirmed this. In the epi 6 script d&d wrote that Viserion's hauled up with chains of long long ago, that had been laying around somewhere, and NK touches him to turn him like Craster's sons.

Except of course Craster's sons were alive and Viserion is not. Either way, it's inconsistent. But that was the idea, to make Viserion impervious to fire. And then CGI mucks it up with giving him holes and tears in his leather wings as if he's a wight, and those would totally ruin his aerodynamics. Viserion shouldn't be able to fly with such cheese wings, except to tear his wing off.

1 minute ago, Snormund said:

That's where Gendry was last episode I guess. He befriended Ghost and decided to get a degree in wolf psychology at dear old Westeros U to help him out 

Or maybe Gendry is rowing to Ghost's ashram to tell him it's time to return and make friends with his master's girlfriend's reptiles before they take away his bed and  eat his treats. 

By the way. 

I'm still waiting for Arya to shut Lyanna Mormont down (who disappeared to train with the bow or play with dragonglass gender neutral toys). 

I'm still waiting for Jon's resurrection to mean something. 

I'm still waiting for Daenerys to shut Sansa down when they get to Winterfell (though I'm sure they are going to be bffs and bond over being sold into marriages because girlpower for life). 

I'm still waiting for main characters to die. 

And I'm still waiting for someone (other than Jaime Lannister) to remember Rickon. 

And I'm still waiting for ghost to make an appearance. (You know, Look, "Dany", I have a special pet too. Awww he's as cute as you are, Aegon!) 

2 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Or maybe Gendry is rowing to Ghost's ashram to tell him it's time to return and make friends with his master's girlfriend's reptiles before they take away his bed and  eat his treats. 

By the way. 

I'm still waiting for Arya to shut Lyanna Mormont down (who disappeared to train with the bow or play with dragonglass gender neutral toys). 

I'm still waiting for Jon's resurrection to mean something. 

I'm still waiting for Daenerys to shut Sansa down when they get to Winterfell (though I'm sure they are going to be bffs and bond over being sold into marriages because girlpower for life). 

I'm still waiting for main characters to die. 

And I'm still waiting for someone (other than Jaime Lannister) to remember Rickon. 

And I'm still waiting for ghost to make an appearance. (You know, Look, "Dany", I have a special pet too. Awww he's as cute as you are, Aegon!) 

Jon's resurrection meaning something went out the window when the show decided it was a good idea for him to never have a long conversation with the woman who ressurected him. Seriously it was basically 

Mel: I have risen you from the dead!

Jon: oh word. Thanks  

Mel: no prob bro 

Knowing the show I'm sure they had a super long talk over tea offscreen. Maybe Dr. Branhattan will let us know this happened. 

5 minutes ago, Lurid Jester said:

He and Beric made it safely to the section of the wall that didn't collapse. 

They're up there playing solitaire together... 

Next season the night king will blow the party because he prefers cards against humanity... *trollface*

If it were up to d&d that would be the perfect moment for Drogon to have a a snack :blink:

Just now, Snormund said:

Jon's resurrection meaning something went out the window when the show decided it was a good idea for him to never have a long conversation with the woman who ressurected him. Knowing the show I'm sure they had a super long talk over tea offscreen. Maybe Dr. Branhattan will let us know this happened. 

He doesn't know that. But Sam will have read it in a footnote somewhere and remind him. 

Just now, sweetsunray said:

If it were up to d&d that would be the perfect moment for Drogon to have a a snack :blink:

DANY! Your dragon ate my dog! 

Aegon, my dragon died for you. 

But this was my dog! I had him since I was 16 and we only ever parted for entire seasons! 

Gods be true Aegon, sometimes you act like such a child! 

With respect, Dany, just because you're my aunt you can't talk down to me, I'm a king. 

Archived