[Spoilers] Rant and Rave Without Repercussion

4 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Or the ones he lost. Apparently Ramsay took everything. 

But a knee in one's public bone three times should still hurt like shit.

Getting a knee into that area once hurts a lot even if you don't have balls (yes, this comes from experience). After three times Theon would probably have trouble continuing the fight, because of the pain he's in. Has been a while since I watched season 4, but didn't Sandor kick Brienne's crotch during their fight and they showed that she felt pain? 

24 minutes ago, 3sm1r said:

That doesn't bother me that much, even if Dany arriving on the dragon was a dumb scene in my opinion. I was just pointing out that it was weird for the wight to go directly toward Cersei, as if he knew that she was the one he was supposed to impress :huh:

Actually, I misquoted you. It was an answer to your answer.

The wight appeared to have been trained, that is for sure :)

8 minutes ago, Queen of Procrastination said:

Getting a knee into that area once hurts a lot even if you don't have balls (yes, this comes from experience). After three times Theon would probably have trouble continuing the fight, because of the pain he's in. Has been a while since I watched season 4, but didn't Sandor kick Brienne's crotch during their fight and they showed that she felt pain? 

Yeah, exactly. And I don't know, continuity doesn't exist even within a single episode, so I guess it doesn't matter. 

6 hours ago, 3sm1r said:

True that. By the way, the wight directly moved precisely toward Cersei as if he was domesticated to do so.

Yeah, he would have run by several other people first including Tyrion and all the Dothraki, but he goes straight for Cersei because....dramatic effect!

14 hours ago, Trigger Warning said:

"we're fucked" "fuck loyalty" "muh cocks, muh dicks, muh PUSSAY"

Imagine if one character shouted "Fuck loyalty", at any moment, during season 1 or season 3… preferably in the presence of Ned, Robb or Stannis…

Would've broken the internet…

1 hour ago, Queen of Procrastination said:

You can't compare Theon to Brienne though. Brienne hasn't been mutilated.

There are a huge amount of nerve endings in that general vicinity so it's sensitive, hence the pain regardless of gender.

I just assumed all the nerve endings in Theons mutilated crotch are dead so he felt nothing.

Anyone else wonder how Sam traveled from Old Town to Winterfell faster than the White Walkers traveled to the wall, a distance Gendry ran in under a day...?  At the current pace of travel the White Walkers should reach Winterfell in about 6 more seasons, and Cersei will die of old age before they reach Kings Landing.

24 minutes ago, Nowy Tends said:

Imagine if one character shouted "Fuck loyalty", at any moment, during season 1 or season 3… preferably in the presence of Ned, Robb or Stannis…

Would've broken the internet…

You could have gone even further and say.....in the presence of Brienne.....

Because I am quite sure Brienne would have had something to say about such a statement.

2 hours ago, GodsIWasStrongThen said:

The Littlefinger death annoyed me to no end honestly. I accepted he was going to die, but the way they handled it just screamed of pathetic fan service - Arya smugly with her hands behind her back, "My sister asked you a question," followed by LF completely breaking character and crying. Just too much. They've really turned the two Stark sisters into Sand Snakes.

Don't worry. Justice is coming for them. At a snail's pace. The punisher of the wicked, the Night King comes to bring the coquettish Stark girls justice for the cold-blooded murder of a guest within their own hall.

Go Team White Walker!

In fairness, that is probably exactly what it would look like to anyone who was there to witness the slaying of Little Finger. No trial. No evidence. Just spurious accusations. The only thing anyone present "knew" was that LF's army saved the North. The rest was all new and completely random (to any observer).

By the way, I dont know if someone already got this point but....

Why is Euron such a great ally now? 

Why is he to be trusted with all the gold in order to go fetch the Golden Company?

Is Euron now fully loyal to Cersei? Even when she seems to be on the loosing side?

Hmmmmmm

I guess the "Rock Star Jack Sparrow" is.

As for Euron Greyjoy....he would more likely get the gold and go throw it at Danny´s feet saying: Here! Marriage gift for you. Marry me and I give you Cersei :P 

6 minutes ago, Low Sparrow said:

Don't worry. Justice is coming for them. At a snail's pace. The punisher of the wicked, the Night King comes to bring the coquettish Stark girls justice for the cold-blooded murder of a guest within their own hall.

Go Team White Walker!

In fairness, that is probably exactly what it would look like to anyone who was there to witness the slaying of Little Finger. No trial. No evidence. Just spurious accusations. The only thing anyone present "knew" was that LF's army saved the North. The rest was all new and completely random (to any observer).

that whole trial as it went should become a hell of a political nightmare.

Little Finger was representing The Lord Protector of The Vale. And as far as we know we havent seen The Vale declaring for Jon and they sure did not for Sansa.

So they should be at least mildly pissed that their de facto leader was just beheaded by some Lady of Winterfell........

8 minutes ago, Low Sparrow said:

Go Team White Walker!

Yep. While we know LF is a piece of shit and deserved to die for multiple seasons, most everyone else in that room had no idea. The only thing they do know is that he saved the north by bringing the Vale army there. Every other accusation Sandra levied at him are not provable. And even if they were, no defense and no trial. No chance to take the black. Instead we get Ramsey Sandra accusing him of things while Parasitic Bran throws out weird lines that apparently everyone is supposed to believe. Then they decide him guilty like that and Arya executes him. Might be the most fucked up scene ever on this show. But I suppose that is the icing on the cake and was to be expected for how Winterhell went for the past few seasons.

Go Team White Walker!

10 minutes ago, SuperMario said:

Yep. While we know LF is a piece of shit and deserved to die for multiple seasons, most everyone else in that room had no idea. The only thing they do know is that he saved the north by bringing the Vale army there. Every other accusation Sandra levied at him are not provable. And even if they were, no defense and no trial. No chance to take the black. Instead we get Ramsey Sandra accusing him of things while Parasitic Bran throws out weird lines that apparently everyone is supposed to believe. Then they decide him guilty like that and Arya executes him. Might be the most fucked up scene ever on this show. But I suppose that is the icing on the cake and was to be expected for how Winterhell went for the past few seasons.

Go Team White Walker!

This is quite worrying, actually, when you come to think about it. As a lot of people has already stated, LF´s trial is a mockery of justice. And D&D, nevertheless, want the audience to cheer for it because we know the things LF has done and we are invested in the Stark girls characters. 

So, basically, they are endorsing revenge over proper justice, which is exactly the opposite of what the books say: revenge is bad and leads to more blood,including the blood of inocents. 

9 minutes ago, SuperMario said:

Go Team White Walker!

The Vale Lords would be quite interested on Lisa´s murder.....

Because if Sandra now says it was murder, then she was obviously lying to the Vale Lords previously. 

So who would know what is true and what is not.....it would all look very sketchy to the Vale Lords......and to a certain little Arryn cousin which I am not sure would not be willing to give Sandra a no return flight ticket.

Archived