[Spoilers] Rant and Rave Without Repercussion

18 hours ago, Verily said:

Cept the population doesn't know Cersei did it. Many suspect, but there is no proof. When Cersei talks with Tarly and the other lords they allude to knowing she did it, but no proof she did. 

The forces Cersei has are remains of Lannister forces plus the Iron Fleet and Iron born. 

Dany is a foreign conqueror with foreign army, which is the reasoning for how Jaimie convinced the lords of the Reach to betray the Tyrells. It's not out of the realm of possibilities that others would think the same and be against Dany. 

They didn't have any proof that Joffrey wasn't Robert's son, but people were somehow sure of that. Or at least suspected it enough to riot. Or at least talk about it. Maybe the riots were over hunger and the false king ordering them to be slaughtered, but howcome no one's hungry enough to riot now? This war is nothing compared to the awful toll of something happening off in the Riverlands or wherever?

The people never needed hard proof. If the nobles do, well, why are they following Cersei, anyway? Whether or not she's responsible--you know, the one who was supposed to stand trial and was fortunately absent when the courthouse blew up with all her enemies inside--she has no legitimate claim to the throne. 

In reality, doubt and suspicion would work the other way. Not only would she be blamed for the Sept-splosion, she'd probably be blamed for murdering her son, too. 

5 hours ago, Mister Stoneheart said:

Can we talk about the ridiculous amount of dick jokes the showrunners employ?

No, actually, it would be nice NOT to talk about it.

Dick jokes are part of their arsenal; dick jokes are in their blood.

Theon winning the fight because he has no dick!!!  Hahahahaha.  What a fun plot element (not).

Hey Tormund says 'I like dick' to the Hound, about the usage of that word instead of cock, but we the audience laugh as it's totally inappropriate, and he has no idea what he's really saying.  Hahaha, dick joke!  A homophobic one, too!

Bronn, who in my opinion, serves as the voice of the showrunners (past forty, juvenile, an aging frat-bro, loves dick jokes), gets a good guffaw at DICK-on!  Haha, his name has DICK in it!  *chortle*

There's more examples but I don't even want to go there.

I fully expect everything to wrap up in the fifth episode next year, and the sixth episode will be all the cool one-liner bros topping each other with dick jokes, and then wrapping it up with lighting their farts on fire, while the only females left in the show (probably Arya, Sansa and maybe Brienne) watch on stoically as proud strong women.  Somewhere in there, Arya or Sansa or perhaps both will start making out with Brienne because that's what strong women do. 

Can't wait.

Yep, D&D really put the 'low brow' in high fantasy.  They don't know how to write anything besides immature bullshit.   Did you know a million people live in Kings Landing because the brothels are better?  That's some top notch world building right there.  And that exchange between Bronn and Jaime atop the walls of Kings Landing?  It's all about the cocks in the end?  Bravo!  Emmys all around.

Oh and don't forget Sandor 'Cunt' Clegane can't say four Cunt words without dropping a Cunt in for good Cunt measure because saying Cunt is edgy and Cunt.  

These are supposed to be important scenes.  Why are they written by 15 year olds?

23 minutes ago, Yoren Luck said:

Yep, D&D really put the 'low brow' in high fantasy.  They don't know how to write anything besides immature bullshit.   Did you know a million people live in Kings Landing because the brothels are better?  That's some top notch world building right there.  And that exchange between Bronn and Jaime atop the walls of Kings Landing?  It's all about the cocks in the end?  Bravo!  Emmys all around.

Oh and don't forget Sandor 'Cunt' Clegane can't say four Cunt words without dropping a Cunt in for good Cunt measure because saying Cunt is edgy and Cunt.  

These are supposed to be important scenes.  Why are they written by 15 year olds?

That first paragraph really does show the Ds put the 'low' in 'low brow.'  It is horrifying, is it not?  Although, I'm surprised Jaime was allowed to be the one to deliver the be all line........of it being all about the cocks.  Poor St. Tyrion, he's so put upon he thinks it's all about the brothels, right?  This shit would be on their emmy reel, I am sure. 

I really do think the juvenile Ds keep throwing out the 'cunt' lines because of the difference in meaning European to American.  Throwing out the C-word in the US is much different and it's the children thumbing their nose at those of us here in the US, and I'd guess, women in general. 

2 hours ago, The Onion Kniggit said:

Given the connection between Winterfell and Storm's End in lore,I would be laughing if Storm's End becomes the antithesis of Winterfell on the show. Whereas every story line that touches Winterfell whether it be the Boltons, Sansa, Stannis and Littlefinger turns to utter nonsensical shit, whoever so gets involved in Storm's End suddenly becomes a Deus Ex machina of some sort which judging by what I've read of the supposed Season 8 leaks seems to be the case with Euron.

Of course as was the case with Dragonstone, we are probably going to find the Stormlands mostly deserted and Storm's End abandoned with no explanation as to why the friggin Lannisters, Tyrell or Dornish haven't take it....

Yeah the way Winterfell plots have been written, I've been wishing they (the writers) had just left it in the Bolton's hands and never bothered with it again.  There hasn't been an interesting scene there in like three years.  Ramsey was a stupid comic book villain...Sansa rape was unnecessary and very off-putting (she was beautiful though!)...battle of bastards was stupid from start to finish and had unbelievable hollywood-esque aspects...littlefinger had no scheming left once he got there so his character totally fizzled out...Sansa as Lady of Winterfell has been underwhelming (not in terms of acting, but in terms of them not really showing her do anything of interest, like cement their alliances, gather info on rivals, actually have a discussion about anything longer then three lines of dialogue)...bran's return was too early and all he's done is sit around until his big exposition day...arya's return was underwhelming and the best moment about it was seeing Brienne and Pod comment on it, because there was next to no dialogue between Sansa/Arya/Bran except for the littlefinger knife gifting and then a few scenes where we are supposed to think arya is mad and sansa for 'reasons'...arya and brienne 'training' was pathetic fan service and should have been totally out of character for arya and why the fuck did Brienne kick her during it?...Littlefinger's trial was forced, stupid, weak and was everything you wouldn't have expected to have occurred for that character's death if you thought about if 5 years ago...am I forgetting anything, I'm sure I am...so much worth forgetting.

I think my biggest gripe with Winterfell stuff this season (biggest, not only) was simply that all of the scenes felt like they should have unfolded within two days, yet they were drawn out over 7 episodes which amounted to i guess weeks or months for other characters (who f'ing knows anymore really)...Even if you buy the bullshit that Bran couldn't just spill all the important info right away, are we really supposed to believe that Arya and Sansa only talked to each other like 3 times in (lets say) four weeks of actual time lapse?  Because that's what it felt like as a viewer.  It certainly didn't feel like they were having dialogue off screen, since the two scenes we saw them both together (in their respective rooms) felt like they had occurred without any additional communication between them.

Anyway, back to Euron...I haven't read those leaks but I may.  Waiting around for this turd of a show to finish so I know the end game seems pointless, since the remaining 6 episodes are just going to be underwhelming anyway.  If they make Euron some savior though, after only giving him like 5 minutes of screen time and developing his character no further than a one dimensional horny pirate i'm gonna laugh.  I'm actually kind of rooting for him to take the Golden Company and Ironborn and conquer all of Westeros, and find some dragon living at Storms End that breaths obsidian and valyrian steel daggers to murder every army there is so he can sit on the throne and enjoy the shoehorned character that was promised

6 hours ago, Mister Stoneheart said:

Can we talk about the ridiculous amount of dick jokes the showrunners employ?

No, actually, it would be nice NOT to talk about it.

Dick jokes are part of their arsenal; dick jokes are in their blood.

Theon winning the fight because he has no dick!!!  Hahahahaha.  What a fun plot element (not).

Hey Tormund says 'I like dick' to the Hound, about the usage of that word instead of cock, but we the audience laugh as it's totally inappropriate, and he has no idea what he's really saying.  Hahaha, dick joke!  A homophobic one, too!

Bronn, who in my opinion, serves as the voice of the showrunners (past forty, juvenile, an aging frat-bro, loves dick jokes), gets a good guffaw at DICK-on!  Haha, his name has DICK in it!  *chortle*

There's more examples but I don't even want to go there.

I fully expect everything to wrap up in the fifth episode next year, and the sixth episode will be all the cool one-liner bros topping each other with dick jokes, and then wrapping it up with lighting their farts on fire, while the only females left in the show (probably Arya, Sansa and maybe Brienne) watch on stoically as proud strong women.  Somewhere in there, Arya or Sansa or perhaps both will start making out with Brienne because that's what strong women do. 

Can't wait.

I am sick of the dick jokes, too, but I laughed at "Dickon." Something about Dickon's reaction to Bronn. He remained stoic, but maybe a little hurt. Like he's heard it before and has his good looks, muscles, and position to console him, but he's sensitive about it. 

2 hours ago, Consigliere said:

Jaehaerys and Shaera were married in secret, consummated the marriage before returning and Aegon V was forced to accept it. Rhaegar marrying Lyanna in secret is very much a possibility since we know, per Jaime's pov, that Rhaegar planned to call a council and make some changes. Now, while we don't know exactly what Rhaegar's plans were at this council, it is reasonable to assume that having his marriage to Lyanna recognized would be one of them.

So if we go by this train of thought, he indeed did plan on making it public. So it's not really a secret marriage at that point now, is it? The problem is, we don't get any of this in the show, that's why it's stupid. It's JUST a secret marriage, without proper context. And with the proper context, I think it would still ruin Jon's arc by him not being a real bastard. And it would be a clichéd and tired twist. So I hope it won't be in the books.

3 minutes ago, The Boastful Knight said:

So if we go by this train of thought, he indeed did plan on making it public. So it's not really a secret marriage at that point now, is it? The problem is, we don't get any of this in the show, that's why it's stupid. It's JUST a secret marriage, without proper context. And with the proper context, I think it would still ruin Jon's arc by him not being a real bastard. And it would be a clichéd and tired twist. So I hope it won't be in the books.

Yes, the way the show did it, as they do most things, is pretty stupid. I think it is a virtual certainty that Jon is legitimate in the books as well. I'm not bothered by the 'hidden prince' trope (ASoIaF is full of typical fantasy tropes anyway) as it all comes down to execution and I think Martin will do a good job with that.

FRESH NEWS!!!

The King Formerly Known as Jon Snow actually LIED during the Dragonpit parley and I have evidence.

When asked by Euron if whights can swim Jon answers that they can not.

But there is evidence of a wight swimming in Episode 7.6 and I noticed it while rewatching the episode with my girlfriend who is a bit behind (the things I do for love...)

It is the wight The Hound throws the stone at.

We later see him during the battle. He is about to attack Clegane, who proceeds to hit the ice with Gendry´s warhammer, and we can clearly see our beloved wight sink.

He reappears later. He is one of the wights who grabs Tormund´s legs.

OK, maybe Jon did not really have time to notice, but as no one is calling him out for any of the BS he normally sputters, I had to.

Today I watched the first episode with someone new to it all and, apart from the differences in the quality of dialogue and plot, the biggest difference is that the people involved seemed to care so much more back then. There's some genuine effort put into it all, some thought and love for the world and characters. It's just sad to see what the show has become.

On 31/08/2017 at 1:28 PM, Oursisthechicken said:

I´ve been lurking in these threads for 5 years,

But after this season I need to rant too.

Oh boy, where shall I start... 

- Why are the kingsguard all wearing black?

- Is there even a kingsguard?

- Drogon could/should've roasted Cersei and Euron right there, according to show logic when the head of the house dies all their armies commit mass suicide, for reference see the Reach and Dorne armies being non existant.

- Why is Cersei still alive? Why is she queen? My guess is that in the show if you kill someone you inherit all their titles, the sand snakes killed doran and Dorne was ruled by a bunch of bastards for awhile, I guess Arya is now the new lord protector of the Vale and Lord Paramount of the Trident. 

- Why is Bronze Yohn still in the north, there are two mad queens with teleporting armies raging war all over the country but the Vale army sees no need to protect their home and liege lord.

- Where are all the lords? Who controls the riverlands? Walder Frey is dead, LF the lord paramount is also dead and Edmure is MIA. Who controls the Stormlands? Who controls Dorne? There 7 Kingdoms and  yet in the show it seems Westeros is the size of a football field.

- Where is the night's watch?

- Arya trained to be an assassin! The main prerogative of being an assassin is killing your victims with stealth not challenge them to a duel, she has no business fighting on equal footing with the likes of Brienne.

- SO MUUUUUCCHHHH FAN SERVICE!! And memes WTF am I watching. One of my favorite characters from the book ( Lord Davos Seaworth) was turned into a meme machine sidekick.

- Robert's Rebellion was based on a lie??? ( I said this in the proper thread but I'll say it here too) The only lie about RR is the death of Prince Lewin Martel,l the man fought to protect the rights of his niece and grandnephew. But guess what Lewin? You died side by side with a douche that disowned Elia and her children and he didnt even had the guts to tell you, what a class act that Rhaegar guy was...

- Sam Tarly cured the motherfcking plague!!! A disease that has been killing people for centuries yet in this shitshow that fact was completly glossed over, like it happens every other tuesday.

- Emilia Clarke CANT ACT!! Watch any thing shes in and cringe,shes not just terrible has Dany, she was a terrible Sarah Connor and she was also terrible in Jude Law's Dom Hemingway.

- Mr Viserionchtev tear down that wall ( The night king is Ronald Reagan). Now seriously if he hadnt been gifted a dragon what was the plan? Roam the frozen wastes till some guy ( there is no nights watch) letf a door through the wall open?

- The show became boring, predictable and dumb, the exact opposite of ASOIAF. 

- Finally when you sacrifice plot consistence and logic to have cool cinematic shots ( the chains, the wight in KL not moving or making any noises and so) you enter the realm of the Fast and Furious franchise and that is not quality TV, why this garbage praised?

Thank you guys for five years of laughter hope to participate more in 2019 when S8 hits and hope that we all have TWoW in our homes by then.

Edit: Phrasing (Boom!) and syntax

Welcome to Weisseroff, if the food doesn't kill you the Ridiculous plot Will! Bwahahaah

14 hours ago, The Boastful Knight said:

He still knows history well, but more importantly, he is a competent, dare I say, great writer. Really, a secret marriage, while possible, is not something that Rhaegar would have done if he wanted his newborn son to be his heir (I'm guessing he already knew Lyanna was pregnant, if not, the marriage makes even less sense). He would have wanted as many people to know as possible. Unless he was already planning on them losing the war and him dying by Robert's hands. But in that case, it wouldn't have really mattered who was the rightful Targaryen king because the family's claim to the throne was lost by the rebels' victory.

I don't even know why that High Septon (why was he named? High Septons abandon their names once they're elevated to this position) kept quiet about that. The continent is ravaged by a rebellion, and he just goes back to Kingslanding without saying anything about Raegar and Lyanna? What's the point of keeping it a secret if they're both dead anyway?

On 31/08/2017 at 3:44 PM, Verily said:

I'll concede that. I initially took it like when the rumors spread about her children, wildly believed but of course no official acknowledgement by Cersei. If she did acknowledge her part in the Sept outside of her inner circle I don't recall the scene. 

Duh, everything important happens off screen, that's where lies the real story, the d$s are way too radical and before their time to resort to telling the story on the show, in front of the camera. That's what Amateurs do!

8 hours ago, Armand Gargalen said:

FRESH NEWS!!!

The King Formerly Known as Jon Snow actually LIED during the Dragonpit parley and I have evidence.

When asked by Euron if whights can swim Jon answers that they can not.

But there is evidence of a wight swimming in Episode 7.6 and I noticed it while rewatching the episode with my girlfriend who is a bit behind (the things I do for love...)

It is the wight The Hound throws the stone at.

We later see him during the battle. He is about to attack Clegane, who proceeds to hit the ice with Gendry´s warhammer, and we can clearly see our beloved wight sink.

He reappears later. He is one of the wights who grabs Tormund´s legs.

OK, maybe Jon did not really have time to notice, but as no one is calling him out for any of the BS he normally sputters, I had to.

That rock they were standing on isn't floating on top of the water, you know. The water are shallow around it, that's why it was stupid that the wrights were 'afraid' to fall into the water. They could just as easily walk on the bottom of the lake all the way to the rock.

22 hours ago, The Boastful Knight said:

I've been mostly absent from these threads this season because there wasn't very much to talk about the individual episodes themselves. Everything happened the way that I believe most viewers expected to happen, even the unsullied.

All in all, I would call this season the Season of Fanfiction Wankery and Plot Convenience. Like the last three seasons, but this one was extra fanfiction-ey. I hope the books will differ in at least some major plot points, first of all, so that the show didn't ruin everything and second, so that they won't be this stupid. I mean, talk about bad writing! This season was D&D's finest in that it was the worst. 

Where to begin? I'll just go through the main characters, it'll be enough to demonstrate this rampage of stupidity. Bran, just out of the blue, is an emotionless weirdo, who is also a very important oracle of some sorts, because he is now the "three-eyed raven". I'm sorry, but I don't remember the old man being like this EVER. Sure he was stoic I guess, but he wasn't an ass like Bran is now. And why in the hell didn't he just tell them about Littlefinger being the turncloak asshole that he is UNTIL THE VERY END?!!! He knew!!! He sees the past now!!! What, did he just want Sansa and Arya to come to the same conclusion?!!! What if they didn't?!!! What if Littlefinger's plan to turn them against each other really worked?!!! What then Brandon the "Three-eyed raven" Stark huh?!!! And of course he knows all about Jon's parentage, but he didn't know Rhaegar married Lyanna (what stupidity that is also, I REALLY hope it'll be different in the books). WHY?!! Sam had to tell him, but we NEVER SAW Sam get this realization, he even ignored the information when Gilly read it to him OUT LOUD because he was busy bitching about something. Huh?!! I guess he put two and two together when Bran told him the truth about Jon, but then again, it seemed like he already knew. Whatever...

Ok, next. Arya, well she is also weird now and can beat Brienne in a swordfigth. WHEN DID SHE LEARN THAT AND WHEN DID SHE BECOME LIKE THAT?!!! Last season, when she left Braavos, she was pretty much her old self after deciding on not wanting to be no one (that whole "she is no one" thing still confuses the hell out of me but I digress). OK she killed the Waif and Meryn Trant before that but she didn't have this strange demeanor oh and she wasn't this super-duper master assassin either. She became that between episodes, how I don't know.  Anyway, all she had this season was this fake animosity and rivalry with Sansa. And we know it was fake, because they worked together to bring down Littlefinger. So why did we have all those scenes where it seemed like they really hate each other? Even when there was no one else there. Hell, the majority of their scenes were like that. To trick the audience, you see! Well, OK, but it's not tricking the audience when the scenes themselves convey one very clear thing and then after pulling a 180, it's turned upside down. It's just stupid. Well, what if at first they really hated each other but then later figured it out? Well, that's a possibility but the show never gave any clue to the audience on that. It was literally one thing then it became another.

Speaking of Littlefinger, he is finally dead, which is good, because show LF was a moron, who deserved to die. What is not good is how stupid his death scene was. He was literally executed without a formal trial and without real evidence. There were just two witness testimonies, one of which was a vision of a crippled boy, who everyone believes now I guess. The honourable northmen just wanted him dead I guess, because none objected to what happened. Or rather, D&D wanted to kill off a character they didn't know what to do with so they did what they do best, write something stupid. He didn't even ask for a trial by combat, which would have been easy enough (before you ask who would have fought for him, he could have easily payed someone, the Starks didn't have a Gregor Clegane at their disposal after all). But D&D just didn't wanna deal with him anymore. But still, good riddance I say.

On with the Starks, we have Jon, who really is Aegon and OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!!! First, he boinks his aunt, but that we could see from a thousand miles away (because D&D know subtlety like I know quantum physics, which is to say NOT AT ALL). His dad is Rhaegar and his mom is Lyanna. We also knew that. But, here comes the stupid. Rhaegar married Lyanna IN SECRET! What a TWIST! So Jon isn't really a bastard! He is, in fact, the true King of Westeros! What a brilliant piece of writing! D&D are truly great masters of their craft!!! It's not at all a twist because of a tired, clichéd and overused trope that completely nullifies seven seasons of supposed character growth and development for Jon, whose entire arc rested on the premise that he was a bastard, a fact so central to his identity that it defined and influenced every decision he had ever made, even going to the Wall in the first place. No, no, no it's quality TV writing. No, it's even more than that. It's HBO writing! Get the f outta here!!! 

The rest of his stuff war serviceable, Kit Harrington's performance even seemed better than before this season, but maybe that's just because he was paired with better actors this time (NOT meaning Emilia Clarke, sadly, but I'll get to her). His quest beyond the wall and its conclusion was idiocy yet again, though. Firstly, everyone teleports now, not just the Original Teleporter, Littlefinger, who strangely enough stayed at the same place this year. But back to Jon. So he and everyone else teleports to everywhere (maybe unlike me, D&D DO know quantum physics, if not writing) and Jon started by teleporting to Dragonstone from Winterfell, then back to the Wall and beyond. How much time did all this take? No idea, I'm sure even D&D don't know. The characters move at the speed of the plot. That should be good enough for everyone. If not, tough luck. 

More importantly, watching his Merry Band of Fanfiction Circlejerkery  go on the quest was an absolute joy. We had everyone, I mean everyone who had funny one liners BY SOME DIVINE MIRACLE (Berric says that much in the show) on this quest.  It was a battle of funny one liners inside of a real battle! Aren't you glad, dear viewer? Didn't you want to see the Hound and Tormund crack jokes at each other? Didn't you?!! Well no, actually, what I wanted was less fanservice and more substance. But if you did, then D&D are here to satisfy your every need of fanfiction, because that's what they've been feeding you for some time now, and some rotten, spoiled one at that. 

The quest itself, yet again, was so by the numbers, so generic. A zombie bear! Then more zombies! They catch one! Thoros dies! Who cares? Gendry runs! The Nightking comes! They send a letter to Dany! She flies beyond the wall and she finds Jon's team easily! It's so easy to do! How fast can a dragon fly? Didn't she freeze up there? Didn't Jon's team freeze? Who cares? Dragon, battle, burning zombies! The Nightking kills a dragon then raises him from the dead! He is practically a poor man's Lich King now (with way less cooler armour and weapon)! Yay!!!

It seems like all is lost and Jon is dead but out of freaking nowhere Benjen comes and saves him! How did he know he was there needing saving? Who cares? He's dead now, even though he was already kinda dead or wasn't he?!! It doesn't matter, Jon is saved and he serves Dany now. Because she saved his team I guess. 

Everyone in universe praises Dany this season but other than saving Jon's and his team's asses she didn't do very much aside from listening to Tyrion's plans, carrying them out and watching them fail. Why is she employing him again? The only time she should have listened to him was when she burned the Tarlys, that was quite stupid of her if she wanted to project a different image than her father had. I don't like how the power levels of the war's participants are changing from episode to episode. First, Dany is in the lead, then three of her allies are taken out so that puts the Lannisters in a better position. But she has dragons! So she wins ONE battle with them and suddenly the Lannisters are losing again. But she had dragons from the beginning!!! So why didn't she use them? Oh because she didn't wanna burn King's Landing! Fine, but why didn't she try to find and burn Euron's fleet for example? That would have been useful! 

Okay so, then we have Cersei, who goes total psycho, she is very ruthless, you guys. I hope the show made it clear. If not, I'll say it again: she is ruthless and cold! Her last piece of humanity died with her children! D&D said so. Weren't you listening?!!! Oh but she"s pregnant! So that humanizes her again I guess. And she agrees to Dany's terms! Or does she? No, she acts like a moron and double-crosses them and Jaime (the first for show Jaime in a long time) tells her like it is, and then ragequits. 

What else? Euron is crazy, people, very crazy. He is crazy!!! Did I mention that he is crazy?

To be fair, there were some things I liked, even individual scenes that I liked. It's just the way that they are connected that bothers me. For example, Jon's conversation with Berric about their duties. That was nice, it had at least a little bit of meaning and substance behind it. Oh and Theon's conversation with Jon was also very good, Alfie Allen was really shining there, that's who I meant for example when I said that Harrington was paired with better actors. 

The effects also look good, they undoubtedly blew a big chunk of their budget on the last scene alone, I would guess. Fewer episodes also helped I'd imagine, more money for each one. 

Nice work mate.:cheers:

On 31.8.2017 at 5:28 AM, Oursisthechicken said:

Emilia Clarke CANT ACT!! Watch any thing shes in and cringe,shes not just terrible has Dany, she was a terrible Sarah Connor and she was also terrible in Jude Law's Dom Hemingway.

I agree. She was also pretty bad in the theatrical version of Breakfast at Tiffany's.

I'm sorry 'cause she looks like a nice person, so I don't really like to be mean but... I'm starting to think that they dumb down her lines in order to make them easier to perform. And in previous seasons she was much worse.

She's supposed to portray one of the most interesting character in the show but it turns out to be one of the most boring ones.

3 hours ago, Edward Teach said:

That rock they were standing on isn't floating on top of the water, you know. The water are shallow around it, that's why it was stupid that the wrights were 'afraid' to fall into the water. They could just as easily walk on the bottom of the lake all the way to the rock.

You make me sad. I like my swimming whights :(

2 hours ago, 3sm1r said:

I agree. She was also pretty bad in the theatrical version of Breakfast at Tiffany's.

I'm sorry 'cause she looks like a nice person, so I don't really like to be mean but... I'm starting to think that they dumb down her lines in order to make them easier to perform. And in previous seasons she was much worse.

She's supposed to portray one of the most interesting character in the show but it turns out to be one of the most boring ones.

d$d do not dumb down Emilias lines, they just write dumbass lines that she struggles to deliver. Meryl Streep would struggle to deliver the shithouse lines d$d force them to utter!

1 minute ago, Neds Secret said:

d$d do not dumb down Emilias lines, they just write dumbass lines that she struggles to deliver. Meryl Streep would struggle to deliver the shithouse lines d$d force them to utter!

It's possible, but I'm not sure about it. The lines of Cersei and Tyrion are written from the same people but I would never say the same thing for Lena Headey and Peter Dinklage.

Archived