[Poll] How would you rate episode 707?

Ran

How would you rate episode 707?  

425 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best?

8 a lot better than last week, which was the worst episode of the entire show. they should have killed off theon instead of making him a hero next season though

8/10. The Wall falling was spectacular, LF's end was satisfying, but Cersei's machinations were predictable and tiresome. It feels like the writers are really stretching Lannisters' role out to keep Lena Headey and NCW involved. That's not all bad, I suppose. 

I think we who love everything GOT are gonna see a lot of our favorites fight to the death.not happy NK has a dragon means it was all a trap to get dragons north so he could have something to break wall...Cercie with this golden Company does that mean Aegon \ Connington are with them .gonna be a long wait .wish George would give us his ending before HBO gives us theres .the leaks for season 8i pray they are false.not right !!!

As the last episode of the season, I have to say, this episode conclude some arc that felt dragging or that required to be ended in order for the show to progress

Pros

1. The final nail in the coffin for Jon's lineage. They basically told all the casual viewers who the next in line for the Throne should be. I know a lot of people in this forum are tired of it but a lot of friends of mine or only watch and have not read the book, still didn't fully understand it. Also, the behind the scene of the director saying, "oh and she is his aunt". I hope that clicks with some casual viewers
  2. Jamie and Cersei. I honestly thought she was going to kill him. Finally, Jamie has come to acknowledgement that his sister Cersie is crazy. He has finally joined the side of good. I do hope he live through all of this because this his ups and down, this guy as a character has developed so much. I'd say top 3 
  3. Petyr. I thought he was going to cry when he spoke to Sansa at one point. The Sansa vs Arya never felt genuine to me. It felt like they were playing it especially this episode where it felt like Petyr was walking into the trap. I'm glad it's over and it ended on a high point
  4. DRAGON!! UNDEAD DRAGON destroying the wall. Honestly, it's been 8 ****** years and it's finally down. For some reason who started reading the books when the started (90's?), even on the tv show, it must be cool and nice to see it tumbling down. I only started reading the book when the show started so for me not that big of a wait compared to readers.
  5. I was hoping Cersei was not going to betray them but as expected, she had a smart plan
  6. Bronn, Tyrion, Clegane brothers,..etc the dialogue on the show was top notch this episode. The set pieces, cgi, and acting was awesome.
  7. Bran is finally useful to the plot, though, i don't think he needed to do anything considering Sansa already made up her mind
  8. Winter is finally here!
  9. Everyone's reaction with the wight. In some way, it worked
  10. Jorah got friendzoned sooooooo much. Can this guy get a break

Cons

1. The wight strategy did not work
  2. Golden company is now strongest army? Really? I thought it was the Dothraki. They got 20,000? 

I thought this was an excellent back to the root of what made Game of Thrones so good. 10/10

11 minutes ago, Trebla said:

8/10. The Wall falling was spectacular, LF's end was satisfying, but Cersei's machinations were predictable and tiresome. It feels like the writers are really stretching Lannisters' role out to keep Lena Headey and NCW involved. That's not all bad, I suppose. 

The worst part was that we had so many chances for amazing interactions and we got none. The dialogue was so anticlimactic.

Overall, 7/10. Simply, dialogues ought to be much better. 

My only complaints are the fact that the NK apparently had no means of getting past the wall before Jon and Dany gave him a dragon.  

Also, the reveal scene between Sam and Bran... :rolleyes:  You're telling me that Bran never rewound that scene in the ToJ until he could hear what Lyanna told Ned?  Come on.