5 minutes ago, Lurid Jester said:

Kind of disappointing that the NK apparently didn't have a way to take down the wall until...  you know.  It was handed to him. 

I cannot even!!! Bran is letting the team down badly, the Nights King has been waiting for his dragon to be delivered for 7seasons. Perhaps the entire show is from his perspective!

1 minute ago, Tinker Tanner said:

So did Sansa and Arya violate guest right?

Guest right goes both ways. Since LF tried to conspire against them and turn them against one another and cause shit to go down for the starks, he broke guest right first.

So, no. 

3 minutes ago, Red Tiger said:

Was that Harry Lloyd?

I feel like it was

someone google this

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Seriously though, was that Harry Lloyd playing Rhaegar or was it just his wig?

Could they not get a different wig??

6 minutes ago, Tinker Tanner said:

I thought they did. Another poster said no because Littlefinger was conspiring against them, but I still think it violates guest right personally. Just an opinion, it could go either way. I might have missed something about how guest right works in the event of a guest plotting against their host.

I certainly disapprove of them not giving him a trial, they clearly didn't learn about how to give a person a fair hearing, or that the person who passes the sentence must swing the sword from Ned.

3 minutes ago, Pandean said:

I feel like it was

someone google this

Could they not get a different wig??

I guess they blew their wig budget on keeping Dany's wig perfect while riding dragons.

Edited by The Bear

1 minute ago, Tinker Tanner said:

I would say that LF was a councillor to Sansa, Lady of Winterfell. The writers didn't do a good job at establishing this, but I think he was that. Certainly saw himself as that. So he was more than just a guest.

So watching the after show stuff, these idiots(D&D) say how Jon and Dany's blood relations will cause strain and stress on their relationship when they find out but how's that gonna happen, I mean it doesn't take a genius to see they're heading for the wedding aisle, why would the care when they find out about Jon's true parents?

11 minutes ago, plectrum said:

I loved the shot they cut in with the assault on the wall of all the white walkers just looking utterly unimpressed with Viserion.

Don't blame them.  The wall falling just means they have to resume the slowest moving parade ever

11 minutes ago, Ashes Of Westeros said:

BTW, did Tormund and Beric die???? I had to rewatch the scene, but I still don't know

I really don't think so. The way they are seen fleeing while many others around them are killed… I'm sure we'll see them again… in 2019 :angry:

Edited by Nowy Tends