So during the LF trial scene, everyone was apparently just fine with Arya punishing Baelish for crimes based on accusations with no real proof to really back up these allegations? Anyone else find it a bit odd that no one in that room spoke out against Sansa because of the trial being un-just? Or am I seriously undestimating the authority that Bran holds over everyone that knows he's the Three Eyed Raven?

Still hope that Jon's Targ name is Aemon in the books. :)

Makes a scene between Robb and Jon when they were kids so much foreshadowing. :)

Storm of Swords -Jon XII

They were not little boys when they fought, but knights and mighty heroes. "I'm Prince Aemon the Dragonknight," Jon would call out, and Robb would shout back, "Well, I'm Florian the Fool." Or Robb would say, "I'm the Young Dragon," and Jon would reply, "I'm Ser Ryam Redwyne."

Maybe too on the nose?  

2 minutes ago, cud said:

So during the LF trial scene, everyone was apparently just fine with Arya punishing Baelish for crimes based on accusations with no real proof to really back up these allegations? Anyone else find it a bit odd that no one in that room spoke out against Sansa because of the trial being un-just? Or am I seriously undestimating the authority that Bran holds over everyone that knows he's the Three Eyed Raven?

I believe no one really cared. It was LF.

9 minutes ago, Holly Macaroni said:

Didn't the wall collapse, while they were there?

So, are they going to emerge on the other side of a giant pond in the Reach?

I think they vary are alive. It shows them running then looking back as the wall to their right the starts collapsing. Then keeps collapsing to the right all the way out to the ocean. The whole wall did not collapse just that section, I think the last shot of them was for us the viewer seeing them out of danger.

That odd close-up shot of the Night's King bobbing up and down in the air while Viserion torches the wall. Looked like someone gave him a quarter to ride those old school metal animal rides.

Totally forgot he was in the beginning of the "Been Caught Stealing" video for Jane's Addiction.

I m so glad about Joneyris !!Finally !

I know most of people don't ship them at all ,but I do and I m over the moon !!Now I know that the parentage reveal might brings trouble in paradise and maybe cause the break of my beloved powerful couple ...but for now I feel like walking in the air.

Tyrion 's reaction is weird though .Does anyone knows more about it ?

4 minutes ago, cud said:

Just don't overthink. Writers are just bad and lazy. Don't expect Martin's plots, or even something with a little bit of sense here. I mean, even the NK didn't have anything to cross the wall without the dragon so, they were heading north just for the laughs i guess.

2 minutes ago, Booknerd2 said:

That odd close-up shot of the Night's King bobbing up and down in the air while Viserion torches the wall. Looked like someone gave him a quarter to ride those old school metal animal rides.

Totally forgot he was in the beginning of the "Been Caught Stealing" video for Jane's Addiction.

*fistbump*

good one!

2 minutes ago, kuromiya said:

So, now, Viserys's lost twin married Lyanna and named his son Aegon? same as his other son? i imagine them, come on, Aegon number 1, leave number 2 alone...

Writers are so DUMB. I liked Jaehaerys more...

Yeah, the decision to go with Aegon was odd.  Then again, have they ever mentioned any of Rhaegar's kids by name before?

So, my wife raised an interesting question: If we assume that

A: Viserion was still breathing fire (anyone with a gas stove is familiar with blue flames)...

B: Viserion is a wighted dragon, not a white walker dragon...

Other than laziness by the show writers, wouldn't breathing fire be insta-suicide?

1 minute ago, MissBoss said:

I m so glad about Joneyris !!Finally !

I know most of people don't ship them at all ,but I do and I m over the moon !!Now I know that the parentage reveal might brings trouble in paradise and maybe cause the break of my beloved powerful couple ...but for now I feel like walking in the air.

Tyrion 's reaction is weird though .Does anyone knows more about it ?

I'm pretty sure he is in love with her ever since the last episode of the previous season.