Just now, The Bear said:

...Did Sansa break guest right? I mean, he was a guest at Winterfell and shared their food and drink and didn't give him a trial.

"Trial"? They don't need a trial. He was a murdered and a traitor, many times over. The Stark children told the Northern Lords all they needed to know. None would stand for him. The Lady of Winterfell passed judgement, and the sentence was carried out immediately.  That’s all the trial anyone would get in that position.

That scene was both physically, mentally, and emotionally satisfying. Felt a nice uplifting feeling in my chest there.

I am glad it seems the Sansa and Arya thing was acted out. I didn't believe the theory but it's true. Yay.

I really hope they do use the Sansa line from the trailer. If we don't get the lone wolf dies/pack survives line I am going to be pissed.

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

...Did Sansa break guest right? I mean, he was a guest at Winterfell and shared their food and drink and didn't give him a trial.

Guest right goes both ways. The guest can't threaten the host and Baelish did by pitting the sisters against eachother.

59 minutes ago, The Bear said:

BAM R+L=J CONFIRMED

It's been confirmed for over a year. HBO's site had it and everything.

15 minutes ago, Pandean said:

You don't need to be rude....It's a discussion page.

not being rude, it wasn't a jab against you, just commenting sarcastically how I feel the redundancy of those scenes voided emotional connection with the viewers.

1 minute ago, Red Tiger said:

It's been confirmed for over a year. HBO's site had it and everything.

I know, but it hasn't been said in so many words on the show, and we haven't seen the wedding before of course.

1 minute ago, Holly Macaroni said:

not being rude, it wasn't a jab against you, just commenting sarcastically how I feel the redundancy of those scenes voided emotional connection with the viewers.

Oh. Well, I took it the wrong way then. Apologies. I'm not good with sarcasm. Or tones.