Best lines of 707

8 minutes ago, FireWinds said:

"When enough people make false promises, words stop meaning anything. There's no answers, only better and better lies."

-Jon

Agreed, and by the way, now that we know Cersei was just planning on betraying everyone from the get go, what Jon did by announcing he pledged to Dany was actually pretty fucking smart.  

12 minutes ago, Deminelle said:

Dany: "I can't have any children."

What a nice way to hit a guy so he won't have to worry about contraception. ;)

"Who told you that?"

"The witch who murdered my husband."

"Has it occurred to you she might not have been a reliable source of information?"

This ain't Jon's first time around the block he ain't gonna fall for that one. ;)

[and by the way IT'S ABOUT TIME somebody said it.  Been waiting on that for ages.  Dunno if it's the best line of the episode, probably not, but in terms of my personal historical context w.r.t. this IP and fandom that's definitely among my most anticipated]

I like how Jon pointed out the most simple reason for why Dany can become pregnant again: Miri Maz Duur simply lied.
Shock and horror that not everything in GoT is a prophecy, a metaphor or a riddle, right?
For all we know, Daario might have had bad seed, and since Dany hasn't slept with anyone else until now...

23 minutes ago, LadyFitzRandolph said:

You don't have to choose. You're a Greyjoy and you're a Stark. I was almost in tears. 

Agreed. It was honestly the perfect resolution to Theon's character, who commit all of his regretful actions as a result of his identity crisis, which was amplified even further by becoming Reek. It's even extra cool because Jon is unknowingly giving the advice on his own behalf... "I don't have to choose. I'm a Targaryen and I'm a Stark."

Archived